Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $17.00Save $2.94
Herman Survivors Men's Workhorse II Steel-Toe Work Boots
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Heavy duty work will never be the same with these Herman Survivors men's Workhorse II steel-toe workboots. They feature thinsulate material which is a thermal insulation to protect your foot no matter what the weather says or what the job requires.
Herman Survivors Men's Workhorse II Steel-Toe Work Boots:
- Leather upper
- Lace-up workboot
- Metal grommets
- Mesh lining on footbed
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
- Steel toe
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby TheVenue9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but when they start getting scuffed up or falling apart no they are not waterproofby An anonymous customer2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ones with steel toe, are not rated as waterproof, but i, personally, use a "Camp Dry" by Kiwi or "Silicone Water-Guard" by Atsco, or any other waterproofing spray for clothes and shoes. It works for me.by aabbshopping8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seal it with some shoe polish. but even that doesn't do any good if the soles split apart like mine.by Maverick2711/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pull onsby agstraitfan5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pull on.by TheVenue9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pull-on, and they come on and off without difficultyby BARBSEW8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these boots were too wide for my boyfriend. We had to get wolverines.by agstraitfan5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes, but these boot are relatively chip made, so every other pair is "individual" and different. Would recommend to order a few at a time, different sizes, and then just return to store those that do not fit. Yes, you will lose the shipping charges, but they not to high- $0.97.by aabbshopping2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?