Yamaha Raptor ATV 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little one will have hours of adventurous fun with the Yamaha Raptor 700R Boys' ATV 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On. The Sturdy, MotionTrendz tire design plays well with all of the surfaces around your home. Realistic Yamaha ATV design, sounds and race graphics let your child feel like they're riding the trails. Designed for long-lasting play times, this 12-volt battery-powered ride-on provides 1 to 3 hours of fun after a single overnight charge. With a standard speed of 2.5 miles per hour plus a maximum speed of 5 miles per hour, your child can enjoy an exhilarating ride around the block.
Yamaha Raptor ATV 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Drives on multiple surfaces
- Speeds: 2 speeds plus reverse
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- Durable construction with steering wheel column
- Authentic Yamaha Raptor 700R design
- Raptor sound controls
- Signature race graphics
- Wheels: MotionTrendz tires for extra traction and multi-surface use
- Requires 12-volt battery and charger (included)
- Battery requires 14 hours to recharge completely
- Battery delivers 1 to 3 hours of continuous use per charge
- Dimensions: 44"L x 24"W x 29"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- Takes approximately 20 minutes to assemble the Yamaha ATV
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||68.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.31 x 48.43 x 22.24|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- foot pedalby ImjustaDad10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- foot pedalby flowersnkids8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it has a foot pedal switch.by murn8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the throttle is in the pedal on the floor. When released the pedal springs up and the toy stops.by LeftyLucy11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is a pedal for their right foot to press.by CrouseFamily11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.motiontrendz.com/technical-support For parts and service, please contact us as follows: Toll free: 866-424-0500 Fax: 714-521-8989 firstname.lastname@example.org ImjustaDad11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the part try eBay. I have gotten some for other ride ons there, or just google it!by JBDG11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Try this site: http://www.motiontrendz.com/parts/replacement-parts/700r.htmlby vbbbmom11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- motiontrendz.com.by NJBobSNJ11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You can call customer service at 1-866-424-0500 and they will be able to help you.by BikeMomof411/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- under the seatby ImjustaDad11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- under the seat--unplug battery from toy and plug charger to the battery for chargingby murn11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Under the seat.by JBDG11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The charging port is under the seat, connected to the battery. Very easy to find and charge, my 5 y/o grandson charges his himself.by heyJude5211/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the battery sits under the seat so you unscrew the seat and lift it up to remove the battery. Very easy just one screw at the back of the seat. Pull the battery out and plug it in to the charger.by vbbbmom9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?