Casablanca (70th Anniversary Limited Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD)
Customers also viewed these products
- $59.24 List price $99.98Save $40.74
- $33.24 Was $46.49Save $13.25
- $79.96 List price $134.99Save $55.03
- $19.96 List price $34.99Save $15.03
- $85.00 List price $119.98Save $34.98
- $27.69 List price $42.99Save $15.30
- $24.39 List price $42.99Save $18.60
- $80.75 List price $119.98Save $39.23
- $62.20 List price $105.43Save $43.23
- $150.16 List price $299.98Save $149.82
- $89.96 List price $139.99Save $50.03
Customers also bought these products
- $18.49 List price $24.98Save $6.49
- from $15.55
- $60.00 Was $84.96Save $24.96
- from $8.29
- $39.04 List price $59.99Save $20.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Casablanca": easy to enter, but much harder to leave, especially if you're wanted by the Nazis. Such a man is Resistance leader Victor Laszlo (Paul Henreid), whose only hope is Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), a cynical American who sticks his neck out for no one - especially Victor's wife Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman), the ex-lover who broke his heart. Ilsa offers herself in exchange for Laszlo's transport out of the country and bitter Rick must decide what counts more - personal happiness or countless lives hanging in the balance. Winner of three Academy Awards(R) including Best Picture, "Casablanca" marks its 70th anniversary as a beloved favorite with so many bonuses that no matter how often you've seen it, this beautiful 70th Anniversary (Limited and Numbered) Edition looks like yet another beginning of a beautiful friendship with an unforgettable classic.
Over 45 Minutes of New, Never-Before-Seen Bonus Content Created For The 70th Anniversary Release, with 2 New Documentaries: "Casablanca: An Unlikely Classic" and Feature Retrospective on Director Michael Curtiz, 3 Feature Length Documentaries on a Separate Blu-ray Disc For Nearly 9 Hours of Compelling , Cinematic Historical Content: "Jack Warner: The Last Mogul", "The Brothers Warner", "You Must Remember This".
All New 2012 4K Feature Transfer on Blu-ray and Standard Format DVD, Limited and Numbered For Collectibility, All New Collectible Memorabilia: Full Size Reproduction of the Original 1942 Film Poster, 62-Page Production Art Book that Includes Never-Before-Seen Photos, Personal Memos, and Archival Documents About the Production, 4 Collectible Drink Coasters.
|Actors:||Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Peter Lorre|
|Studio & Production Company:||Warner Home Video|
|Record Label:||Warner Bros.|
|Digital Video Formats:||Blu-ray|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- $35.02 List price $49.99Save $14.97
- $44.94 List price $59.92Save $14.98
- $17.99 List price $19.98Save $1.99
- $14.81 List price $24.95Save $10.14
- $19.99 List price $26.99Save $7.00
- from $8.64
- $12.99 List price $19.98Save $6.99