Check out these related products
- $20.35 Was $21.92Save $1.57
- $24.87 Was $30.08Save $5.21
- $19.49 Was $21.49Save $2.00
- $16.88 Was $18.53Save $1.65
Algorithms Sequential and Parallel: A Unified Approach
Consider these popular products
- $12.62 List price $24.99Save $12.37
- $38.23 List price $49.99Save $11.76
- $19.04 Was $22.12Save $3.08
- $34.39 List price $60.00Save $25.61
- $14.19 List price $18.99Save $4.80
- $24.04 List price $29.99Save $5.95
- $14.21 List price $24.99Save $10.78
- $15.15 Was $16.36Save $1.21
- $28.32 List price $34.99Save $6.67
- $43.73 List price $54.99Save $11.26
- $21.63 List price $36.95Save $15.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equip yourself for success with a state-of-the-art approach to algorithms available only in Miller/Boxer's ALGORITHMS SEQUENTIAL AND PARALLEL: A UNIFIED APPROACH, 3E. This unique and functional text gives you an introduction to algorithms and paradigms for modern computing systems, integrating the study of parallel and sequential algorithms within a focused presentation. With a wide range of practical exercises and engaging examples drawn from fundamental application domains, this book prepares you to design, analyze, and implement algorithms for modern computing systems.
|Publisher:||Cengage Learning Ptr|
|Publish Date:||Dec 2012|
|Number of Pages:||417|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 9.25 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.