Grieving the Death of a Mother
Check out these related products
- $13.06 List price $14.99Save $1.93
- $13.42 Was $14.87Save $1.45
- $14.25 List price $19.99Save $5.74
- $17.41 List price $22.95Save $5.54
- $69.12 List price $75.00Save $5.88
- $23.05 List price $39.00Save $15.95
- $30.78 List price $39.00Save $8.22
- $29.98 List price $39.00Save $9.02
- $13.42 List price $24.00Save $10.58
- $17.78 List price $24.00Save $6.22
- $13.88 List price $19.00Save $5.12
- $26.91 List price $35.00Save $8.09
- $18.80 List price $24.00Save $5.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Trade Paper, Augsburg Fortress Publishers, 2003, ISBN# 0806643471
A mother's death can make a shambles of schedules, priorities, agendas, commitments, and, sometimes, even our most important relationships. A mother's last breath inevitably changes us. Drawing on his own experience of loss, as well as those of others, Harold Ivan Smith guides readers through their grief, from the process of dying through the acts of remembering and honoring a mother after her death.
|Number of Pages:||144|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Smith, Harold Ivan|
|Publisher:||Augsburg Fortress Pub|
|Publication Date:||February, 2003|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.