Always and Forever 1/3 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver and Platinum Bridal Ring Set
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This classic and elegant bridal set shines with diamonds crafted in Platinaire, a blend of sterling silver and five percent platinum. The vintage inspired three-stone design of this ring represents the past, present and future. This timeless design from the Always and Forever Collection comes with a certificate of evaluation that verifies its authenticity and quality.
Always and Forever 1/3 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver and Platinum Bridal Ring Set:
- 1/3 ct. t.w.
- Platinaire setting
- Certificate of evaluation
- Platinaire is a blend of sterling silver and 5 percent platinum
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
Learn about diamonds, including the 4 C's — Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight.
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 0.8 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Have no idea why this ring is so dark and grey in the picture if i had seen it here first we would never have bought it, but take it from someone who wears it around every day it has a lot of sparkle and is very beautifulby seoh074/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't in person , i promise i have this ringby UnpleasedCostumer5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea I have this ring and it sprakles and is vry bright the diamonds twinkle.. this picture really doesn't do it any justice...by prettym307/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea why the picture makes it look grey because it doesn't in real life. It's very silver and sparkly.by arkansasnurse103/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by saunjah8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, the store should carry the size you need, usually online if anything, but you probably have to go through many pages to find your ring size, I've had to a few times, and I'm happy with my results.by duckdynusty7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I was recently in a salt water pool with my ring on. When I got out, it had all these black spots on it. How do I get this off?
- the information below the item usually recommends you not to wear your jewelry into chlorinated pools, or salt water if it can be helped, because of the type of metal it is, I never wear my rings even around water, or house cleaning solutions. I have all white gold and sterling silver rings with diamonds or colored stones.by duckdynusty7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products