Tramontina Gourmet 13-Piece Hard Anodized Non-stick Cookware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tramontina's Gourmet 13-Piece Hard Anodized Non-stick Cookware Set is a heavyweight and durable cookware set which provides ease-of-use and simple cleanup. The heavy-gauge vessels, with an interior Non-stick coating and hard anodized exterior, provide easy cooking, effortless food release and simple cleanup. The tempered and shatter-resistant glass lids provide easy monitoring of the cooking process. The pans are compatible with ceramic glass, gas and electric stovetops.
Tramontina Gourmet 13-Piece Hard Anodized Non-stick Cookware Set:
- 8" saute pan
- 10" saute pan
- 3-qt covered saute pan
- 1.5-qt covered sauce pan
- 2-qt covered sauce pan
- 3-qt covered sauce pan
- Steamer insert (fits both 2-qt and 3-qt sauce pans)
- 5-qt covered Dutch oven
- Hard anodized non-stick cookware
- Riveted, ergonomic stainless-steel handles provide extreme durability and comfort
- Tempered and shatter-resistant glass lids
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass stovetops
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.75 x 11.0 x 13.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Directly from Tramontina website,"Your cookware is oven-safe up to 350ºF (176ºC). Even though the handles are oven-safe, they will get hot in the oven and on the stove top, particularly gas stoves where an open flame is used. Therefore, please use protective mitts to safely handle the cookware. Do not use under an oven broiler unit."by jrmouse11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To 350 degrees http://www.tramontina-usa.com/HA-Glass-Use%20and%20Care.htmlby PatM877/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Called the manufacturer and found that it is NOT oven safe.by Taxwizardo11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Brazilby char291/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main body is made in USA, The lids and handles made in china. All assembled in USAby steven6055/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are made in the usaby mom225104/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. jis this product coated with a non stick coating in which you can only use wooden spoons?
- Plastic, nylon, or wooden utensils are recommended.by char291/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wooden or plastic just not metalby mom225103/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems tough enough for metal spoons.....I only use my bamboo tools on it anyway, better safe then sorry.by FPLIII4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?