How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt & Live Prosperously
Check out these related products
- $15.09 List price $16.00Save $0.91
- $12.24 List price $16.00Save $3.76
- $8.98 Was $9.56Save $0.58
- $8.98 Was $9.72Save $0.74
- $7.86 Was $9.81Save $1.95
- $10.21 Was $12.08Save $1.87
- $9.69 List price $14.99Save $5.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Discusses personal finance and credit, identifies warning signs of financial trouble, and explains how to make and follow a budget.
A simple, proven-effective formula for freeing yourself from debt--and staying that way - Revised and updated, with a new Preface by the author
"A must read for anyone wanting to get their head above water.""--The Wall Street Journal"
THE CLASSIC GUIDE, REVISED WITH UP-TO-THE-MINUTE INFORMATION
OUT OF THE RED
- Do this month's bills pile up before you've paid last month's?
- Do you regularly receive past-due notices?
- Do you get letters threatening legal action if immediate payment is not made?
- Do the total amounts of your revolving charge accounts keep rising?
INTO THE BLACK
Whether you are currently in debt or fear you're falling into debt, you are not alone. Sixty million Americans--from doctors to secretaries, from executives to the unemployed--face the same problem and live under the same daily stress. Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, here is the first complete, step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. You'll learn
- how to recognize the warning signs of serious debt
- how to negotiate with angry creditors, collection agencies, and the IRS
- how to design a realistic and painless payback schedule
- how to identify your spending blind spots
- how to cope with the anxiety and daily pressures of owing money
- plus the three cardinal rules for staying out of debt forever, and much more
This book is neither sponsored nor endorsed by Debtors Anonymous. A recovered debtor, the author is intimately familiar with the success of the Debtors Anonymous program.
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publish Date:||Jan 2003|
|Number of Pages:||300|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.25 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.99 Was $6.42Save $0.43
- $12.09 List price $19.99Save $7.90
- $13.68 List price $22.99Save $9.31
- $20.06 List price $29.99Save $9.93
- $10.44 List price $18.00Save $7.56
- $19.51 List price $29.95Save $10.44
- $16.49 Was $20.09Save $3.60
- $11.02 Was $11.88Save $0.86
- $10.74 List price $17.95Save $7.21