About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Put out the fire with this fire truck by catapulting the Big Boots figures up and over from multiple activation points! The vehicle comes with three Big Boots figures and accommodates several more.
Matchbox Big Boots Fire Truck:
- Includes truck and 3 Big Boots figures
- Rolling wheels
- Moving accessories
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 7.125 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The plastic is too thin and this is too small. Little people and little tykes have a ride-on fire truck. They cost more though.by Mamaof2activeboys11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not big enough to ride on, but it seems pretty durable for a child to play with.by Mamamills10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is just a toy that a child can play with.by KitKat52449/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Matchbox Big Boots Fire Truck is not a ride on toy and is not meant to support the weight of a child. The dimensions of the truck are 17.0 x 7.125 x 7.5.by MattelConsumerServices4/25/2013Written by a verified representative from MattelConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?