About this item
This set of Black RhinoRamps is a handy accessory for those doing work on vehicles at home or elsewhere. This product allows for easy lifting of the front of a car or truck for greater clearance and easier access when changing oil or performing other tasks. It is made of durable plastic and has a a 12,000 lb GVW capacity and a 17-degree incline for accommodating low-clearance vehicles. A nesting design makes these plastic ramps easy to store while skid-resistant feet keep them firmly in place.
- Skid-resistant feet
- 12,000 lb GVW capacity
- 17-degree incline for low-clearance vehicles
- Durable plastic design
- Nesting design for easy storage
- Vehicle ramps dimensions: 36"L x 12"W x 8.5"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 12.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you get a pair.by duckaz20104/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and worth the money!!by Lexpusher3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do.by Robina783/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Springmont3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are sold as a pair.by DrivewayMechanic3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are sold as a pair.by sjy07813/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the vehicle is high enough to clear the ramp then you can back a car onto the ramps.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?