About this item
The Dream on Me Aden Crib is a brilliantly designed crib that matures gracefully with your child from infancy, through childhood, and to adulthood. With a solid construction, robust looks, and non-toxic finish the 3-in-1 convertible crib is secure and durable. This crib features an immobile rail design that offers ultimate product safety and stability. You can adjust the mattress support system of the espresso baby crib in three different positions to suit your convenience. The baby crib can be converted to a toddler daybed and twin-size bed as your child grows up. With the fixed-side convertible crib you can easily reach your baby as it sits low to the floor.
Dream on Me Aden 3-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Mini Crib:
- Converts to a toddler daybed and twin-size bed (twin bed frame and mattress not included)
- Sturdy construction with a beautiful, non-toxic finish
- 3 mattress support positions
- Available in other finishes
- Assembly required; tool included
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 23.0 x 36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, with no problemby Barbp5712/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes maybe a mid size car. Put it in across the back seat with nothing in the seats. I think it will fit.by PootPoot9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- skinny box kinda tall not to bigby butterflybusch7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I picked up my order in a four-door sedan.by LocaLizzy7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as your back seat it empty it should fit just fine.by BusyMomEof46/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What mattress do I need with this crib? All the Mini Crib mattress that I have looked at are L38 and W24 which will not fit this crib which is L39 W23
- I purchased the recommended mattress and it fits perfectly. Te recommended mattress is usually shown under the product specifications.by LocaLizzy4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this one and it fits perfectly: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dream-On-Me-3-Spring-Coil-Portable-Crib-Mattress/15927485by smeebond11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the Dream on Me 3" thick mini crib mattress and it fits perfect. Snig so baby can't squeeze betwwn the sides. Do not get a 5" thick mattress. Once the baby starts standing and gets much taller, could give them some leverage to get out if they are trickyby Shoppah354/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod 50 Coil Mini Crib Mattress...though, you cannot put this mattress to the crib's highest mattress height level (or I would not) since this mattress is 5-6 inches thick, but much more comfy & durable than others that are 1 to 3 inches thick. Plus, on second level (there are 3 heights for mattress on this crib), it is great/easy to get newborn in & out.by TLBMorgan612/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought L38 and W24 mattress for this crib and it fits perfectly. There are no spaces around the mattress and the mattress isn't tight either.by starbright122/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you'd need to buy a mini crib mattress.by Dolly4081/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to buy the portable crib mattress which seems to be around 24"x38". I hope that helps.by TheLovelyMsJordan10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put a standard portable/mini crib mattress in mine though it recommends that you don't use a mattress pad over 3", but it definitely can't support a standard (full size) crib mattress since it's too small.by ShiaA5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.dreamonme.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=468&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 No, it will fit any crib mattress that has dimensions of 38x24by An anonymous customer4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?