About this item
This award winning series has been specifically designed for babies. A great introduction to books through well-known nursery rhymes and interactive text. Singing songs and rhymes is the perfect way to bond with your baby and share quality time. It also aids language development by introducing them to the natural sounds and patterns of speech. Combining these with actions also stimulates the brain and helps muscle development.
|Contributed by:||Kubler, Annie|
|Publisher:||Child's Play International Limited|
|Publish Date:||Apr 01, 2002|
|Number of Pages:||12|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.3 x 8.3 x 0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby grbamma9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Bluesadeyedlady12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is a board book. Absolutely necessary for toddlers.by TheMightyWoman5/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ShopforBabe5/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a board book.by RecognizesValue12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?