Munchkin - Travel Bottle Warmer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can have a soothing bottle to feed to your baby when you take along the Munchkin Travel Bottle Warmer. This device lets heat what you need while you're on the go, and it does the job quickly and evenly. Simply plug the car bottle warmer into your 12V outlet and wait for it to do the job. The adapter includes a light-up timer display and an on/off button. This way, you can control when to activate it and how warm you want the milk. A flexible heating band tightens around the 12V bottle warmer to infuse it without any missed spots. Depend on the Munchkin Travel Bottle Warmer the next time you want to give your baby a meal on the go.
Munchkin Travel Bottle Warmer:
- Warms bottles quickly and evenly
- Plugs into 12V car outlet
- Car bottle warmer has light-up timer display
- On/off button
- Flexible heating band
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.25 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! :-)by MommaLes5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I do and it works great!by Eg0re2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you canby ZaynsMom12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Hkschu12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Loosing so much of the heat around the outside. Ice cold 6 oz milk to luke-warm took 45-55 mins. I started wrapping a baby blanket (folded to 4 thicknesses) around it when in use and the time needed was cut in half. Later, I found a giant insulated mug to preserve the heat and that worked even better. Lid off mug, warmer with bottle inside, then stuff blanket over it to prevent heat loss. The more insulation I put the faster it warmed ... about 15 mins with mug and blanket. Finally, I loved it. Plan ahead it is not a microwave. It is a small, car battery powered, heating pad. My definations: Ice cold = 38 - 45 degrees F (it has been on ice in chest) Luke warm = about 85-92 degrees F (when dripped on my inner forearm--exactly same temp as my arm--I am unable to tell it is there unless it runs down)by JustPractical7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A full bottle of cold milk can take 20+ minutes (in the winter).by Eg0re10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are different settings from 5-30 minutesby ZaynsMom11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In case you are still looking for an answer, took us more than 30 minute to warm a 4oz milk bottle and the milk was not that cold.by daPoPe3311/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It adjust to fit the bottle.by Eg0re5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can adjust for the bottle sizeby ZaynsMom9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes we use rather thick bottles (breastflow) and it still works just fine I find that swirling the milk every few minutes speeds up the process some.by Kelly305/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?