Nexen N5000 Tire P215/65R16 96H
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for passenger cars and light trucks, the Nexen N5000 tire offers a smooth and quiet ride. Its well-designed tread pattern offers incredible traction in all weather conditions. This high-performance tire features broad and deep directional grooves that effectively dispel water from beneath the tread when you are driving on wet roads. It offers an excellent grip both on wet and dry roads for efficient braking and smooth handling. This all-season tire's unique variable pitch sequence design provides lower road noise and vibration when driving, which improves the overall ride quality and gives your vehicle a more luxurious feel. The black sidewall on this high performance tire give it a stylish appearance that blends in well with most vehicles. Its all-season design will serve you reliably throughout the year.
This P215/65R16 96H Nexen tire is a great companion to have when traveling long distances where a variety of weather conditions are apt to be encountered.
Nexen N5000 All Season Passenger Car Tire P215/65R16:
- Ideal for light trucks and passenger cars
- This high-performance tire has a unique tread pattern for all-season traction
- Broad and deep directional grooves to dispel water effectively on wet roads
- Efficient braking and smooth handling
- This Nexen N5000 tire relies on a lowered noise variable pitch sequence design
- Load range: B (4PLY)UTQG
- Temperature grade: A
- Traction grade: A
- Treadwear grade: 420
- Treadwear warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire type: passenger; high performance
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Speed rating: H
- Load index: 96
- Speed rating translation: 130 mph
- Load index translation: 1,565 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.43|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.01 x 8.7 x 27.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOby NWGRWalmart10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718579/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine goes up to 33K..did rotation every 5K miles...not bad for the price.by Dynamokat8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire has a damage/defective warranty only.by ssouthwick8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?