About this item
Nexen N3000 tires are made for ultra-high-performance summer driving. Featuring directional wide aqua groove design, these speed-rated, high-performance tires resist hydroplaning so that your vehicle can handle wet conditions. With a new shoulder design, this Nexen radial passenger car tire improves cornering stability. For high-speed driving performance in wet or dry road conditions, the Nexen N3000 tire is a quiet tire that is designed to last.
Nexen N3000 Tire, 225/40ZR18XL:
- Continuous arrow center rib helps directional driving stability and braking at high speeds
- 5 random pitch variation to reduce pattern noise thanks to its optimized sectional design
- Directional wide aqua groove
- Rigid shoulder block design improves cornering
- V-shaped directional tread design upgrades water drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics
- Rim protector helps protect alloy wheels from accidental curb damage when parking
- Optimized belt contour system
- Optimized carcass contour system
- Nexen tire is W and Y speed rated
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: Y
- Load Index: 92
- Speed Rating Translation: 186 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1389 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.83|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.08 x 9.06 x 25.08|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.