About this item
The Nexen N5000 Tire, P205/60R16 91H, is an ideal choice for sports cars, performance trucks and sports utility vehicles. With its five-variable pitch sequence design, it offers a quiet, comfortable and noise-free ride. The wide directional grooves help with easy water evacuation and provide excellent braking. This high-performance tire is practical for driving in all seasons with reliable traction performance. The passenger tire can be used during wet, rainy or dry conditions. The thread has unique design elements to stop your vehicle from sliding on slippery surfaces. This wheel also reduces uneven wear and maximizes grip while driving on the road. It has an H speed rating and a load index of 91. The speed rating translation is 130 miles per hour, and the load index translation is 1356 pounds. Have confidence and drive in all kinds of conditions with the Nexen N5000 Tire, P205/60R16 91H.
Nexen N5000 Tire, P205/60R16:
- Wide directional grooves
- Five-variable pitch sequence design
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 91
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- High Performance Tire Load Index Translation: 1356 lbs.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.89|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.67 x 8.23 x 25.67|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?