About this item
In "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", the benevolent Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, selects unicorn Twilight Sparkle for a very important assignment - to learn about the most important magic of all: friendship. With her new friends, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, Twilight sets out on amazing adventures, as they learn what it means to be true friends.
Sing-along, Meet the ponies!, Coloring sheet, Also includes: "Yipper Caper," the debut episodes from the all-new Pound Puppies TV series.
|DVD Release Date:||08/12/2014|
|Screen Format:||Full Frame|
|Run Time (in minutes):||110 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Stereo|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not the first season. It is the first 2 episodes, 3 bonus episodes from season 1, a sing-a-long, and coloring sheets.by EAIA1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not it has 5 episodesby MoniMommyof212/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is not the complete season, but buy it anyways. It will support the show, helping to ensure future seasons, as well as showing that people will be willing to buy the full season. Brony 4 life.by Brony253/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; unfortunately we don't have a boxed set of Season one yet. This contains 5 episodes, Those being: Friendship is Magic, Part 1 (Mare in the Moon) Friendship is Magic, Part 2 (Elements of Harmony) Over a Barrel Hearth's Warming Eve The Last Roundup All great episodes. But I'd still love to see a box set sometime. Please, Hasbro? :Dby Kagepony10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the title is not right..you are : )by EAIA1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?