Courageous (With INSTAWATCH) (Anamorphic Widescreen)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, David Thomson, and Shane Fuller are confident and focused. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge that none of them are truly prepared to tackle: fatherhood. While they consistently give their best on the job, good enough seems to be all they can muster as dads. But they're quickly discovering that their standard is missing the mark. When tragedy hits home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Can a newfound urgency help these dads draw closer to God... and to their children? Filled with action-packed police drama, "Courageous" is the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures, the moviemaking ministry of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. Riveted moviegoers will once again find themselves laughing, crying, and cheering as they are challenged and inspired by everyday heroes who long to be the kinds of dads that make a lifelong impact on their children. Protecting the streets is second nature to these men. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That's courageous.
Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
"'Outrageous': Outtakes and Bloopers", "'Courageous' in 60 Seconds", "The Making of 'Courageous'", "The Heart of 'Courageous'", "The Story Of My Father".
|Aspect Ratio:||Anamorphic Widescreen|
|Actors:||Alex Kendrick, Renee Jewell, Rusty Martin Jr., Ken Bevel, Eleanor Brown, Robert Amaya, Angelita Nelson, Kevin Downes, Ben Davies|
|Studio & Production Company:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Record Label:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was curious about this but all I can tell you is that it worked fabulous on my flat screen!by SmoothMomma1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anamorphic is the fancy way to say it fits your wide screen without the "bars"by likehumor12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a complicated process that in simple terms makes the picture on a old square TV look high def and at the correct ratio (not streched out). In easier terms It works on new and old tvs. enjoy great movieby sleepy2night6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A DVD labeled as "Widescreen Anamorphic" contains video that has the same frame size in pixels as traditional fullscreen video, but uses wider pixels. The shape of the pixels is called pixel aspect ratio and is encoded in the video stream for a DVD player to correctly identify the proportions of the video. If an anamorphic DVD video is played on standard 4:3 television without adjustment, the image will look horizontally squeezed. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamorphic_widescreenby timrsr2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when applied to DVD manufacture, is a video process that horizontally squeezes a widescreen image so that it can be stored in a standard 4:3 aspect ratio DVD image frame. Compatible playback equipment can then re-expand the horizontal dimension to show the original widescreen image. In its current definition as a video term, it was originally devised for widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio television setsby ChildofGod3261/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what I found on the web: An anamorphic DVD means that the original widescreen image of a movie or TV show has been compressed horizontally to fit within the 4:3 square video frame used on DVDs. The compressed image is stretched back out to the correct ratio by the disc player (otherwise people in the film would all look too tall and thin!). Anamorphic widescreen DVDs have better image quality, because the entire video frame is used to store image data (there are more pixels used to represent the frames from the film). There is more but this should satisify.by easyboy7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.00
- from $4.04
- from $4.99
- from $5.00
- $8.00 List price $9.98Save $1.98