About this item
Over time, our hectic lifestyles and various environmental sources can leave skin feeling dry, looking tired, dull and uneven. Its hard to find the perfect all-in-one solution that simplifies your daily skin care routine and addresses all of your immediate and long-term skin concerns at once.
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Moisture Care BB Cream is a daily skin multi-tasker that saves you time and lets you look and feel your best every day. Effectively fulfill your skin care expectations with this multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare & Broad Spectrum SPF 15, anti-oxidant vitamin C + immediate skin perfecting coverage with mineral pigments. This light-weight tinted cream instantly renews and evens skin tone, hydrates and brightens your complexion in one easy step.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Moisture Care BB Cream is an effective all-in-one product with results you can instantly see and feel. Skin appears perfectly smooth, even toned and radiant. Its light-weight and comfortable texture blends perfectly into skin for a sheer natural look. This all-in-one formula combines intense moisturizing skincare with anti-oxidant Vitamin C + Mineral Pigments. With every application, achieve five results: 1. Renews radiance 2. Brightens complexion 3. Evens skin tone and smoothes imperfections 4. Hydrates 24H for long lasting moisture 5. Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen against harmful effects of the sun- the #1 cause of skin aging when used with other sun protection measures (see Directions).
- B.B Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + instant skin perfecting coverage that has become popular all over the world. This time saver combines several beauty routine steps in one convenient product.
- Results*: Instantly: Skin looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. After just one use: 90% has a more even complexion. 93% saw a more healthy glow. 96% saw smoother skin. After 2 weeks: Skin looks smoother and revitalized with a visibly healthy complexion. *based on consumer evaluation study
- Directions for sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. 2p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4181|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.634 x 2.028 x 6.622|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm half white half puerto rican but also have a yellow skin tone. I found it works well but not if you are at all tan! As long as you are fairer then a tan beige color you would be fine!by LEY119/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you usually like an Ivory I would choose the Light/Medium. The medium/deep is hard to describe but I would say it's almost as dark as a cardboard box in color. I attached 2 pictures and the "My thumb & open BB" seems closest to true color as I see it on my monitor.by shoppinsfun4me8/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only tried the medium/deep and it was too light and pink for this olive/tan complexioned lady. If they light/medium is just as pink, I'd stay away if I were you.by Amyzgr85/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BB means blemish balm, is the newest in skin care. supposedly it is very big in asia.by LEY119/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- beauty balm, basically its a moisturizer a primer some what of a foundationby lamariposa135/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The BB stands for "beauty balm". What each company decides to put in there is fair game, but it usually consists of sunscreen, some sort hydration or treatment product and a hint of color or sheen.by Amyzgr85/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?