About this item
The Evenflo Big Kid Amp High Back Booster Car Seat, with ComfortTouch padding around the head and body, is so comfortable your child will love it! The dual cup holders will keep drinks and snacks close when using the Evenflo Big Kid Amp High Back Booster Car Seat. The one-hand full-body adjustment allows the Evenflo Big Kid Booster Car Seat to be positioned at six different heights for a correct fit.
Evenflo Big Kid Amp Booster Car Seat:
- High-back booster, for a child 30 to 110 lbs and 38" to 57" tall
- No back booster, for a child from 40 to 110 lbs and 40" to 57" tall
- 1-hand full-body adjustment to 6 positions
- Removable back to transition to a no back booster
- ComfortTouch padding around head and body
- Removable and washable seat pad
- Elastic, dual cup holders
- Evenflo High Back Booster Car Seat Assembled weight: 8.07 lbs
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||57 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||30 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||38 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 16.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by kassia253812/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby astein33/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The back clips into booster. As a booster only, yesby onlynicknameleft11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Gurlbaby12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this booster does not have a recline feature.by Evenflo_ParentLink12/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 38 inby oldwomanwholivedinashoe1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The minimum height requirement for the seat is 38". Check your local laws, though, as some states require "car seats" (not boosters) until the child is at least 4 years old, even if they are technically tall enough.by kassia253812/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5'7by Gurlbaby12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is just a little over 3 ft tall and the lowest setting fits her perfectly if that helps at all.by MommyofEmmaandJason1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The child must be 3 years of age and at least 38" tall to use it with the back. The back can be removed when the child is 40" tall and weighs 40 pounds.by Evenflo_ParentLink5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see that the back adjusts but it is removable for an older child. My 6 yr old uses this booster backless.by oldwomanwholivedinashoe1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a bar in the back to push in and then you move the head rest up. It is in the manual with more detailby MommyofEmmaandJason10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a handle you squeeze on the back of the boosterby JJsbestbuddy9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a handle on the back that you lift up and then the back height can be adjusted. The handle is up at the top of the seat.by Evenflo_ParentLink11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?