Arm & Hammer 2X Ultra Clean Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent, 210 oz
Customers also considered
- Clearance$24.38 Was $33.05Save $8.67
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Want to get your clothes really, really clean? Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent with 2X Ultra Clean Burst will do the job. The power of Arm and Hammer baking soda will get your clothes powerfully clean.This naturally fresh and light formulation produces a powerful clean and a lovely, fresh scent. 210 ounce container washes 140 loads. No Phosphates.
Arm & Hammer 2X Ultra Clean Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent:
- Powerfully clean
- Naturally fresh
- 140 loads
- No phosphates
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water, in either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients: Includes Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic), Baking Soda And Perfumes. This Product May Contain Enzymes.
Directions: 1. place container on its side with the spout facing down And turn vent cap 1/4 turn counter-clockwise to vent. Push red button to dispense arm & hammer liquid detergent. 2. pre-treat: wet fabric And apply arm & hammer directly on to tough spots And stains. Rub gently And allow detergent to penetrate fabric. Wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. 3. measure arm & hammer liquid detergent using cap provided. For large or heavily soiled loads, fill to line 4. fill cap to bottom of line 2 (1.5 oz) for medium loads.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.875 x 11.0 x 10.225|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES THIS PRODUCT IS GOOD IN THE WASHERS I SAY TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT TOO. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN TRYING NEW PRODUCTS AT ALL. GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU SEE FOR YOURSELF ITS A GREAT DETERGENT.by sweetlady63bx1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- meant for regular washersby Pen12341/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes good for real dirty and greasy cloths.by FloridaGirl1011/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but people tend to use way too much detergent in general. Start with the minimum amount recommended by your manufacturer. You probably won't need more than that except for especially dirty clothes.by OKCtransplant11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes excellentby Phoglo11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It works well in all machines.by surveyfinalist20131/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It works fine in my portable washer I like the smellby MssAbilene1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by dslaw6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not specifically labeledby Pen12341/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The one specifically for sensitive skin is the "free and clear." This one has fragrance.by OKCtransplant1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is a sensitive skin that a&h makesby Phoglo1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use the spout with the button, you need to open the other side a little so it can vent. If you don't do that, the liquid will pour out too slow.by Sasy7773/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One you can pour the amount needed the other has a plug to allow easy use for example at a laundry mat most machines sit high...you have to reach up this spout keeps you from wasting the detergent.by Ladyangel572/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- WHERE THE BLUE SPOUT TOP IF IS WHERE YOU CAN POUR THE DETERGENT AND THE OTHER SPOUT YOU CAN ALSO USE THAT SIDE AS WELL TO POUR THE DETERGENT TOO. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRESS THE BUTTON THAT THE SPOUT HAS AND THE LIQUID DETERGENT POURS OUT SLOWLY.THE BLUE TOP THE DETERGENT POURS OUT FASTER THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE THERE. I LOVE WASHING MY CLOTHES WITH THIS BRAND IT COMES OUT SO CLEAN MY CLOTHES AND SMELLS CLEAN TOO I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH CLEAN ON MY CLOTHES.by sweetlady63bx2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?