Christmas Countdown Sign
Check out these related products
- $6.99 Was $8.99Save $2.00
- $9.99 Was $18.99Save $9.00
- $16.12 Was $22.99Save $6.87
- $13.72 Was $18.99Save $5.27
- $93.99 Was $99.99Save $6.00
- $82.71 Was $119.99Save $37.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Christmas countdown sign automatically counts down the days until Christmas. An oversized lawn stake and an indoor/outdoor adapter are included.
Christmas Countdown Sign:
- Automatically counts down the days until Christmas
- Oversized lawn stake included
- Indoor/outdoor adapter
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 14.75 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yeah. That seems to be what we all got for manuals...nothing. >.<by TechLife12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Took about forever but I finally figured this out... -Press M 90 will start flashing. This is the number of days until x-mas. Use + and - to adjust. -Press M 23 will start flashing. This is the current hour in 24hr format. Use + and - to adjust. -Press M 59 will start flashing. This is the current minute. Use + and - to adjust. - HOLD M for about 3 seconds. The number will change to the number of days and stop flashing. Note: If you press instead of holding M on the last step, you will see 90 flashing again. Yes, you have to do it all over.by TechLife12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (6)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$19.92 Was $39.84Save $19.92
- Clearance$9.97 Was $49.00Save $39.03
- $9.00 Was $11.99Save $2.99