Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$83.13 List price $112.35Save $29.22
- Reduced Price$71.05 List price $103.63Save $32.58
ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS DDR3 Motherboard
Consider these popular products
- $129.99 Was $139.99Save $10.00
- $471.99 Was $502.15Save $30.16
- $83.50 Was $89.99Save $6.49
- $358.59 Was $399.99Save $41.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Construct your own custom-built computer with help from an ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS DDR3 Motherboard. It has enough power to handle both routine and advanced functions, making it ideal for both home and business use. The ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS Motherboard features AMD AM3+ FX/Phenom II/Athlon II/Sempron 100 Series processors that quickly process information, along with a full 8 GB DDR3 un-buffered memory, so it can run multiple applications. The motherboard is expandable and customizable, with 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots and 1 x PCI slot. Your dual channel motherboard also features 17 back I/O ports, 10 x USB 2.0 ports and 15 internal I/O ports. It supports both DirectX 10.1 and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet technology. Overall, the motherboard delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. Combine it with an ergonomic keyboard, flatscreen monitor and wireless mouse for a complete computing experience.
ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS DDR3 Motherboard:
- AMD AM3+ FX/Phenom II/Athlon II/Sempron 100 Series processors
- 8GB DDR3 un-buffered memory
- Expansion Slots in the ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS Motherboard: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, 1 x PCI slot
- Back I/O Ports: 17
- Internal I/O Ports: 15
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports
- Dual channel motherboard supports DirectX 10.1
- AMD Cool 'n' Quiet technology
|Processor Type:||AMD 760G|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1, 1 x PCI|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB Gigabytes|
|Connector Type:||3 x Audio Jacks, 1 x COM port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN port, 1 x Parallel port, 2 x PS/2 ports, 10 x USB 2.0 ports|
|Model:||M5A78L-M LX PLUS|
|Interface Type:||6 x SATA 3Gbps - RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 10|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||7.1|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M5A78L-M LX PLUS|
|CPU Socket Type:||AM3|
|Features:||Realtek ALC887 8-Channel HD Audio CODEC, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.69 x 11.33 x 2.22 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it does not come with 8gb memory. The memory that this board supports from Asus are: 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1866(O.C.)/1600(O.C.)/1333/1066 MHz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture * Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). * Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard. * AMD FX Series CPU on this motherboard supports up to DDR3 1866MHz as its standard memory frequency. * AMD AM3 100 and 200 series CPU support up to DDR3 1066MHz.by Seminole306/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does this motherboard support amd fx processors out of the box or does it need bios to be flashed?
- Does this motherboard support amd fx processors out of the box or does it need bios to be flashed http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/#support_CPUby Asus_Answers1/5/2015Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?