To reach your optimum health and fitness level, strength training is a definite must. Strength training is exercising with resistance. The Total Trainer utilizes your body weight for resistance, eliminating the need for heavy weights. You can adjust the percentage of your body weight lifted by moving the incline up or down. This gives you safe and effective results.
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym:
- Fully assembled
- 11 levels of resistance
- 14" x 46" glide board
- Ball bearing rollers
- Embroidered logo
- Deluxe 2" double stitched box cushion
- Strength training attachments and accessories include: Pro ab crunch strap, pilates toe bar, bicep power flex, bicep curl press bar, power weight bar for adding free weights, chrome pull-up push-up bar, sit-up cuff strap, extra large heavy duty squat board, chrome independent twin handles, and a dual leg cuff assembly
- 3- and 4-point pulley system
- Dual side glide board pulleys
- 4 program cards, instructional manual and guide
- Folds and rolls for easy storage
- Training video
- 400 lb user weight capacity
- Maximum user height 6'7"
- Folded footprint: 20" x 14" x 50"
- Open footprint: 20" x 94" x 48"
- 1-year no-hassle parts warranty