Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System 15,000 Gallon
Customers also considered
- Clearance$1,199.99 List price $1499.99Save $300.00
- $39.74 Was $50.60Save $10.86
- Clearance$139.95 List price $299.95Save $160.00
- $39.99 Was $49.47Save $9.48
- $59.99 Was $66.98Save $6.99
- $55.62 Was $64.18Save $8.56
- Clearance$214.99 List price $269.99Save $55.00
- Clearance$189.99 List price $239.99Save $50.00
- $63.86 Was $80.99Save $17.13
- Clearance$164.99 List price $209.99Save $45.00
Check out these related products
- Clearance$149.99 List price $194.99Save $45.00
- Reduced Price$93.50 List price $126.23Save $32.73
- Reduced Price$93.50 List price $121.55Save $28.05
- Reduced Price$322.15 List price $418.80Save $96.65
- Reduced Price$33.15 List price $43.10Save $9.95
- Reduced Price$68.39 List price $89.04Save $20.65
- Reduced Price$15.08 List price $19.73Save $4.65
- Reduced Price$56.59 List price $73.69Save $17.10
- $17.22 List price $22.51Save $5.29
- Clearance$55.25 List price $71.83Save $16.58
- Reduced Price$39.35 List price $51.29Save $11.94
- Reduced Price$43.99 List price $49.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$21.21 List price $28.77Save $7.56
- Reduced Price$14.53 List price $19.75Save $5.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System you can enjoy a clean swimming environment in up to a 15,000-gallon pool. This advanced filtering system is designed to create a safe environment with help from non-iodized pool salt. It can remove impurities from the water while cleaning it as long as the saltwater pool filter has a flow rate of between 700 and 4,000 gallons per hour to work with. This product is ideal for creating clear swimming water and providing a clean and comfortable solution. The Intex saltwater system works without any chlorine products as well, making it gentler on eyes and skin. It comes with advanced digital buttons for more control over the conditions of your pool.
Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater Pool Filter:
- Pool filter produces a level of swimmer-safe chlorine when non-iodized pool salt is added
- Intex saltware system pool filter requires a flow rate of 700-4,000 GPH
- Pump sold separately
|Color:||Gray , White , Multicolor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||54601EG|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This saltwater system is rated for up to 15,000 gallons of water.by Intex Consumer Support7/11/2016Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been reading all these reviews, and am in waiting for my brand new 24 ft above Intex Metal Frame above ground pool. So, I am studying about it before it arrives, which will be in about nine more days. But, I read many questions referring to 27 ft above ground pools, and they say it works great for them, and it does a great job chlorinating their pools. Also, in the manual it states that the salt filter works with the 32' x 18' x 52" rectangular pools..also it can filter up to 14,350 gallons of water per pool. Hope this helps!by bjd03167/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Your specific size is not in the book but it does have 28x12x48 oval and 32x16x52 rect.by EJL206/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to the manual it will handle it. Check intexcorp.com for the specsby clarinetmom6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it works great my pool is exactly the same size!!by marksstuff6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual lists up to 14000 gallons, your pool is 17000by Texan19657/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bruceinlampasas6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby ThePoolprofessional6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- For the initial set up, you would need to add 310lbs of salt.by Intex Consumer Support7/23/2016Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (13) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The owner's manual for this unit is free online at http://www.intexcorp.com/index.php/. It will tell you all you need to know. Or you can call the 1-800 listed there, they are very helpful.by Swimmeroo7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual is free online at http://www.intexcorp.com/index.php/. It will tell you all you need to know.by Swimmeroo7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- startup 310lbs, if you need to add that's 85lbs.by EJL207/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The booklet that comes with it says 210 lbs to start up. 40lb bags are $5.97 at walmartby clarinetmom6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book states 310 lb. (8 bags) but since the salt doesn't evaporate and to reduce it you must drain the pool some, we opted to put less in at first. We put in 6 bags and after hooking up the saltwater system everything is fine. The lights are not indicating too much or less salt.by carolinagirl946/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 310lbs but I recommend you add under that to begin with as you can easily add salt if you need more, but you have to drain a lot of water to remove it if you add to much. We live in a very hot area and suffer from water evaporation and as salt doesn't evaporate we can get a high salt alarm and automatic system shutdown if we don't top up with fresh waterby Texan19656/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You put in 310 pounds of pool salt.by KevinCa6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The type of salt you want to use is salt that is 99.8% pure, and it must be non-iodized.by Intex Consumer Support7/15/2016Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are all types of salt out there but I bought Solar Salt from Lowe's....it is a rock salt but it dissolves very quick. Just make sure to spread the salt evenly in the pool. It costs around $4 per 40 lb bag and my 16x48 pool took 3 bagsby gr8summerfun7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not use regular table salt (Iodized). There is special POOL salt for afordable price (Walmart). Mainly needed at pool set up.by Derbyman6/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get Morton Pool Salt in the Lawn and Garden Center at Walmart. It was $5.88 for a 40lb bag a couple of weeks ago. Just make sere it says pool salt if it isn't Mortons.by Okienole6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Any pool salt sold at Walmart, Lowes or pool supplyby EJL207/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Pool salt you can get at wal mart or any pool storeby clarinetmom7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest Morton's Pool Salt. They sell it in 40 pound bags and it is pretty cheap.by PinkBowWow7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pool salt. comes in 40 or 60 lb bags at any pool supply store. your salt filter instruction guide should have a chart that shows how much to use for your size pool.by Splashing7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$116.99 Was $179.00Save $62.01
- $28.04 Was $29.82Save $1.78
- $128.59 Was $158.99Save $30.40
- from $26.99