The Vexilar FL-22 Tri-Beam Sonar Fish Finder is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you set to the resolution on the display, allowing you to see every possible detail in the water below. This finder has six 10-foot increment range settings with a maximum depth of 60 feet. It gives anglers the options of choosing between 8-, 12- and 20-degree cone angles. It is weatherproof and features a three-color LED display. It has a flat screen with a super wide viewing angle. Other features of the Vexilar Fish Finder Pro include six-foot and 12-foot auto zoom, low power mode, night viewing mode and a low battery indicator. The Pro-Pack comes fully assembled and includes the FL22TRI, PC-100 portable case, nine amp-hour battery and a one amp automatic charger, Ice-Ducer and D-130 battery status indicator.
Vexilar FL-22 Tri-Beam Fish Finder Pro-Pack II:
- Choose between 8, 12 and 20-degree cone angles
- Vexilar Fish Finder Pro features a 3-color LED display
- Flat screen with a super wide viewing angle
- 525 segment resolution with target separation of 1"
- 6' and 12' auto zoom
- Low power mode
- Night viewing mode
- Low battery indicator
- Portable Fish Finder Pro-Pack II comes fully assembled
- Includes the finder, portable case, 9 amp-hour battery and 1 amp automatic charger, Ice-Ducer and battery status indicator
- Model# PP22TRI