About this item
People who want to lose weight are faced with a dizzying array of options: low-fat, low-carb, gluten-free the list is endless. But the truth behind them all is that the only real way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in. Those who have rediscovered calorie counting want calorie-controlled options that take the guesswork out of dieting. But they also want food they can enjoy and feel good about.
And for many, that means going light on the artificial sweeteners. The Complete Idiot's Guide to 200-300-and 400-Calorie Meals helps readers put together a meal plan that keeps them to their calorie goals and helps them lose weight safely-and keep it off.
In this book, readers will find:
- A system for calculating a calorie budget based on current weight, activity levels, and weight-loss goals.
- How to keep track of calories consumed and estimate calorie content of meals on the go.
- Two weeks of meal plans for various calorie-budget levels.
- Eating schedules to keep people feeling full and satisfied between meals.
- Recipes for 300 and 400-calorie meals that taste great.
- Recipes for 200-calorie snacks and light meals to satisfy hunger without blowing the diet.
- Ways to satisfy a sweet tooth without overdosing on artificial sweeteners, which often make people crave more sugar.
|Publisher:||Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||400|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 7.4 x 0.9|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.