About this item
The Curb Link Chain Necklace is a lovely piece either on its own or with an existing pendant. It is made of 18kt gold-plated sterling silver for that classic color but with the added durability of its core metal. It features an elegant design to accent your smooth style. Wear the 18kt gold-plated chain necklace to add some pizzazz to either a formal or casual outfit. It is 24" in length, offering a comfortable and versatile fit. This attractive accessory can also make a nice gift for a friend or loved one, offering a fashionable look that they can appreciate. Its sleek gold color complements many different accessories or charms.
18kt Gold-plated Curb-link Italian Chain Necklace:
- 24" Italian chain necklace is 18kt gold-plated sterling silver
- Made in Italy
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.29|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Can be used by Bothby ggep11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it can either be for male or female, the links are a little large, it depends on ones tasteby K9loverforever11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could be either one.by swedishchef11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24 inch is the longestby K9loverforever11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sterling silver can oxidize as a reaction to the acidity in your skin, thus leaving an unattractive green stain behind. Keep your hands and fingers as dry as possible when wearing a piece of sterling silver jewelry. Avoid the use of lotions, soaps and other liquid materials while wearing the jewelry. We recommend that you remove your jewelry before swimming, going to bed or participating in physical activity. Remember that jewelry should not be exposed to chlorine or salt water, as this will dull the appearance. Chemicals in pools and hot tubs often react with silver.by JaniceJewelryExpert7/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?