CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home (64-bit)(Monitor Not Included)
Customers also considered
- $433.23 List price $546.00Save $112.77
- $506.04 List price $560.00Save $53.96
- $468.84 Was $489.00Save $20.16
- Rollback$600.71 Was $650.00Save $49.29
- $505.88 Was $529.00Save $23.12
- $432.65 List price $485.00Save $52.35
- $439.99 List price $500.00Save $60.01
- $489.99 List price $589.99Save $100.00
- $489.68 Was $509.00Save $19.32
- from $412.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC features AMD's FX-4300 Quad-Core processor alongside GeForce GT 730 2GB superb multitasking and multimedia performance. The GUA250 also includes 8GB of system memory and a 1TB hard drive for your media files.
CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on this CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra desktop with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||24x DVD+/-R/RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.1 x 8.0 x 16.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Do not go by the link to the motherboard that was provided by the user CyberpowerPC. Someone must have messed up a bit because the link goes to a motherboard with a AM2+ Processor Socket. The computer uses a "AMD Quad-Core FX-4100 processor" which needs a AM3+ Socket type. So its not the motherboard in this computerby ItsPrecision11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to upgrade to Windows ultimate to utilize more ram. Yes Home premium is 8gb max.by volkswagen201211/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Valued Customer, The System comes with a Gigabyte motherboard install. The Motherboard will support a maximum of a 8GB of memory only. For more information, please visit this link: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3586#spby CyberpowerPC12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i would recommend keeping it where its at... but if you really need to upgrade. 16 GB of ram should do itby dsims10112/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Gigabyte model# GA-78LMT-S2 (rev. 1.0) who made the motherboard : 1.2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory 2.Dual channel memory architecture 3.Support for DDR3 1333+ (O.C.)/1066/800 MHz memory modules 4.* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of physical memory installed. (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)by SkynyrdLynyrdYaw10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is strong enough for the system yes. Even after adding a better video card. I understand your concern and personally thing they should have given it a stronger PSU but it shouldn't give you any problems in that area.by MusicGrrly8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power supply in the GUA250 provides sufficient power for the system at the specification that it is shipped with. If you wish to upgrade the system, more specifically, add a more powerful video card, we would recommend you consult with the video card manufacturer for power requirements.by CyberpowerPC12/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, its enough to run the machine, but if your wanting to upgrade parts, then you want a higher power supply, and if your afraid its not enough, and not running the machine to full potential than drop in a 600-700w that should suffice for now for most machines.by HocusPokus12/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you ever want to go higher its possible, and more is some times better, but 500w is enough to run this machine, but more never hurts. especially if you plan to upgrade video cards.by HocusPokus12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About a month ago I had the same question, I bought and installed a Gigabyte Radeon HD 6870 without any problems whatsoever. You just need to make sure to have 2 dual 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci-e adapter cables.by Squidpuffer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 6850 requires a 500 Watt power supply and 2 ea. 6-pin video card power connectors. The card will come with the 6-pin to Molex 12Volt connectors to hook it up to you power supply but Cyberpower is prone to use cheap power supplies. As a general rule, you want a replacement to be 80+ Bronze Certified and come with the video card power adapters already on the power supply.by An anonymous customer7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6850- any more and will have to upgrade power supplyby Saumautuk2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shouldn't be a problem, at all. As long as the motherboard has a PCI-e slot; in which I am guessing it does. Just make sure that it has atleast a 600 watt PSU or better. I own a Cyberpower, and if it has the same kind of PSU's as mine "Did"; then you may have issues with it. It ran good for a while, but I needed to change it with another one of my computers, and installed an Antec 750 watt gamers PSU. I have an HP with a core 2 duo, and I just put a EVGA 560ti card in it(yeah, you gamers out there probably think I"m crazy!) But it's just to test it out, and eventually will go into my other build.... So, Yes, it should work ,and you shouldn't have a problem.by Sparky712/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?