About this item
The Rival Popcorn Maker air-pops popcorn in just minutes, allowing you to enjoy fresh and hot popcorn at home. This popcorn maker comes with a measuring scoop and a butter tray.
Rival Popcorn Maker:
- Model# PC-830
- Air-pops popcorn in minutes
- Includes measuring scoop and butter tray
- Attractive design
- See-through removable cover
- 1,100 watts
- On/off power switch
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.43|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.24 x 5.53 x 13.2|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a marker inside that shows how much it will handle. But generally it handles 1/3 to 1/2 cup of popcorn.by CougBaller2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from a minimum of 1 cup to a maximum of 2 or 2 and a halfby aleblu1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/4 to 1/2by bumbblebee1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a measuring cup attached for measuring out the unpopped popcorn and it is 1/2 cup. While the directions suggest not to use any more than 1/2 cup at a time, I believe you can use a smaller amount to pop a smaller amount of popcorn.by pj2081/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the little scooper which comes with the maker holds around 1/4cup(the scoop is for measuring popcorn kernals as well as melting the butter it sits on top of the popcorn maker )by 4ncmom2212/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can handle up to 1.5 scoops of popcorn kernels, which is around 1/2 cup I think. That will make a large bowl full of popcorn.by jkrac12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you can find a part, see below, a copy and paste from online Rival Appliances Parts, the last part see an 800 number. Worth a try; if no luck online look in shops like Goodwill, might get lucky and find the item. Where to Find Replacement Parts Rival doesn't offer many solutions for purchasing replacement parts on the company website other than a few items like deep fryer filter replacements, mixing paddles, ingredient scoops and other parts for their popular snow cone maker. They also don't list a phone number on their website where you can call for support or service. However, Rival is a division of Jarden Consumer Solutions. On the Jarden website, the number listed for contacting Rival's support is 1-800-557-4825 and the site also features its own replacement part section for Rival appliances with the same items available on the Rival website. There are also a number of websites devoted to small kitchen appliance parts, many of which offer a range of replacement parts for Rival appliances. A few sites to visit when searching for options for Rival replacement parts include: Amazon.com Parts Town Pronto.comby Growyourown1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. there is the warranty to fall back on if you only had it a few months but it doesn't have replacement parts. sorryby lemondragon10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?