About this item
The Graco Backless TurboBooster Car Seat features a removable seat cushion that is machine washable, padded armrests, hide-away cup holders and much more. This booster seat is top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications, and it has been rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards. The Graco TurboBooster car seat comes in Star Sketch and has hide away cup holders along with height adjustable armrests for comfort. It is also comfortable for the child to ride long distances in without having to worry about bumps along the way.
Graco TurboBooster Car Seat, Star Sketch:
- Car seat is designed for a child from 40 to 100 lbs and up to 57" tall
- Backless baby booster car seat
- Removable seat cushion is machine washable
- Padded, height-adjustable armrests
- Hide-away cup holders
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 16.25" x 8.7"
- Assembly required
- Model# 1794331
- Comfort and safety come first with the TurboBooster seat
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Collection:||Graco Star Sketch|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||57 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||40 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||40 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 16.25 x 8.64|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've never seen this pattern with back. Try calling Graco and ask if it's an optionby VeggieGirl1/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. You need to look for the models that come with them. Those models can have the backrest removed though.by HIatheart5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I Use This For My 3 Year Old Althouqh She'll Be 4 In A Couple Of Months..? & Can This Booster Seat Be Secured/Buckled In A Car..?
- As long as she is 40 pounds then she can use this car seat.by MothernDaughter2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, she needs to be in a high back booster. I would recommend one that can convert later to a backless. The seat belt is what secures and buckles the seat into the car. http://www.iihs.org/research/topics/boosters/best_bets.aspx That's a good website to find an age/weight/height appropriate boosterby Katiemt851/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, we have used it for a 3 1/2 year old, without a back, and she does just fine.by Manamanavuka12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes she can use this booster without a back rest. :)by mamaLsc7/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?