Similar items in stock
- $6.55 List price $12.99Save $6.44
GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It can happen in an instant. You get separated from your child. Your Dad doesn't feel right — but he's not sure he should call 9-1-1. Or you simply feel uneasy walking to your car at night. Now there's personal security help at the touch of a button. This compact, GPS-enabled 5Star Responder can prepare you and your loved ones for any unsafe or uncertain situation. Simply push the Call Button anytime you need help, and you'll be immediately connected to a Certified 5Star Agent. The personal security responder conveniently attaches to your keychain, purse or backpack wherever you go. All 5Star Agents are equipped to handle a wide variety of personal security situations, and are available 24-hours a day.
GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device:
Immediate connection to Certified 5Star Agents:
- Get help anytime, anywhere with 100% U.S.-based agents. The personal security agents are certified by the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch and are trained in CPR and other emergency protocols.
Enhanced location tracking with GPS technology:
- Agents use GPS technology and advanced location training to help determine your location.
Access to 9-1-1
- Hold the personal security responder button for five seconds to bypass 5Star and connect directly with 9-1-1.
Reliable Nationwide Coverage:
- 5Star is powered by one of the nation's largest, most reliable wireless networks.
Affordable & Easy-to-use:
- Push one button to operate. Just $14.99 per month with no contracts or cancellation fees. The GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device offers the first month free for Walmart customers.
Reliable Nationwide Coverage:
- 5Star works nationwide and provides you with immediate access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available - it's one of the nation's largest and most reliable networks.
Your Personal Profile:
- Your personal security device is packed with comprehensive personal details including emergency contacts, doctors and medical conditions. It helps enable 5Star Agents to assist you quickly and safely in an urgent situation.
Free LiveNurse :
- 5Star Agents can connect you to live, registered nurses anytime, day or night. This award-winning service provides health advice from experienced nurses in English or Spanish with no appointment necessary.
- The personal security responder features single-button operation with a powerful speakerphone and simple voice commands and light signals.
- 5Star Agents can provide translation support for personal security assistance in over 100 languages.
- Compact, lightweight design easily clips to your purse, backpack or attaches to your keychain.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N5STAR--C1819IGRC-00|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.90 x 1.60 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Malinda353, The 5Star can definitely be worn around the neck. The device was fashioned with a small open looop to allow users to insert a lanyard.by GreatcallSupport9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (35) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, weighs about 2-1/2 ounces. I got a lanyard to do just that. It keeps it out of my pockets and off my belt, if I wear one!by Buckeye538/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this device is much larger than the one Dad currently wears around his neck. I just got this, and will probably return it for that reason.by redsd8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, When you call Company they have a necklace you can purchase from them or you can get a chain yourself.by Suecop8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Supply your own lanyard for that purpose and you're golden. Just don't exercise with it and let your sweat wet it!by tuffstuff5044/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be! It may be a little more bulky than what you're used to. But I think it's fine.by sammyv4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a clip that can accommodate a keyring but I've looped a ribbon through it to wear around my neck.by carolight4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The GREAT SPLASH version ($10.00 additional) is water proofby nancydrew14066/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby TheSanfordBear8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no and noby Buckeye538/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!by XavierNC728/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No! you would have to put it in a plastic bag to take in shower.by Suecop7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. That's one flaw about this product. Other than that, it's extremely durable!by tuffstuff5048/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5Star Responder is not water proof. You may try to put in a water proof bag if you want to take it into the shower.by GreatcallSupport7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Phyxius333, There is a key chain attachment and an accessory clip that is available to attach the device as needed. The device should not be obstructed by any material, so we would not recommend sewing the 5Star into a jacket.by GreatcallSupport5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with the unitby TheSanfordBear5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a belt clip but you can add a lanyard like I did to wear around your neck.by Buckeye535/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! The product comes w/ a lanyard for that purpose.by tuffstuff5045/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a belt type of clip similar to some cell phones.by sammyv5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a belt clip just like those on cell phones, and also has a key ring clip that can clip onto a keyring or other small holder. If a backpack loop is small enough, it would fit. Wouldn't recommend sewing it into anything - you need access to it in order to charge it and also to hear and respond to the agent when you need to call for help.by carolight5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- $12.53 Was $14.95Save $2.42
- from $11.97