Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$32.99Was
Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 Wireless All-In-One (AIO) Inkjet Printer/Copier/Fax Machine/Scanner; w/Duplex & Network; Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$32.99Was
About this item
About this item
The Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner uses your home Wi-Fi network for speedy, seamless printing from anywhere. Print at speeds up to 33 ppm in black and 30 ppm in color to free up precious time.
Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Fax Machine/Scanner, Refurbished:
Black: Up to 33 ppm; Color: Up to 30 ppm
Black: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Sony Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), xD Card, Sony Memory Stick Duo (with adapter), Mini Secure Digital (Mini SD) Card (with adapter), Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo (with adapter), SanDisk TransFlash Memory Module (with adapter), RS-MMC (with adapter), xD Card Type M, Type H, MultiMediaCard (MMC) Mobile (with adapter), Micro Secure Digital (Micro SD) Card (with adapter), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card (with adapter)
100XL, 100XLA, 100 Black Ink Cartridges, 100XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; 100XLA Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; 100 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; 100A Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink CartridgesAdditional Specifications
Print from multiple computers
Memory cards, USB 2.0 port, Ethernet port and Pict-bridge enable devices
Black: Up to 25 cpm, Color: Up to 21 cpm
Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Media Types: Card Stock, Envelopes, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Banner (A4 or Letter), Hagaki Card, Iron-On Transfers, Photo Paper, Heavy Weight Matte PaperSystem Requirements
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.83 x 18.31 x 15.42|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you are incorrect. The printer DOES come with the first set of cartridges. Overall, ink is cheaper for this one (Lexmark 901) compared to the old Brother I used before.by SADfaceSHOPPER12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cartridges of ink are included.by DallasRags12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not true. It comes with high capacity ink. $68 worth.by Frugal19399/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine came with black yellow blue and redby bgc51508/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you misread. I received 4 cartridges with my printer...A Black, yellow, magenta & cyan cartridge. Plus upon easy online registration I was offered an immediate 20% discount on my first online order. I ordered 2 bundles of replacement cartridges for only $45 each. That's as cheap as you'll find ink anywhere & it was shipped to my front door!!! A USB cord was also included & you also have the option of wireless & Ethernet connections, but the Ethernet cord was not included & would need to be purchased if you preferred that option. Almost forgot, you'll need a telephone cord to hook up for the fax function. Once I opened the box, I had EVERYTHING I needed to be up & printing in less than 15 minutes, I only needed to go to their website to register & then upgrade the firmware & software to the latest & greatest!!!by HappyShopper20002/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cartridges are usually included. However, the high density cartridges are the most cost efficient and they can be purchased via most stores or via Lexmark directly (free shipping).by Stan64913/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; on our remanufactured models, the cartridges included are the standard yield ink tanks the 100 series. The model also has a 1 year warranty as well.by LexmarkStaff10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are there any cosmetic defects with refurbished units and are the inks supplied lesser quality than "new" units?
- Only a sticker saying "refurbished." So far so good with mine. :)by SADfaceSHOPPER12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There can be cosmetic defects. I bought a refurbished printer and it came with brand new ink.by DallasRags12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had no noticable defects. The supplied ink was the high capacity cartriidges, which if purchased alone would cost $68.by Frugal19399/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There were NO defects with my printer & I see NO difference in the quality of the ink. Once the ink is used up, you will be buying exactly the same ink as a new machine!!! I'm responsible for the computers in my branch office & have found refurbished equipment to be of better quality than new equipment!!! Plus Lexmark immediately upgrades the warranty from 1 year to 5 years upon easy online registration. Lexmark not only sells printers, they stand behind their work!!!by HappyShopper20007/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Cosmetic defects with the unit and no problem with the supplied ink.by kfhollo5/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually NOT. My refurbished Lexmark Printer looks 'perfect'. I am sure that whatever parts were refurbished/replaced were 'new' and that the unit was checked carefully for appearance. Big companies cannot sell "refurbished' units for prices anywhere close to list price if they don't LOOK GOOD.by Stan64913/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; the refurbs that are being sold were for mechanical defects or returns from customers who did not like the units. Many times (over 75%) nothing is wrong with these returns but they cannot be sold as new again. The refurbs do vary from their new counterparts in two areas: a new 901 will have a 5 year warranty; a refurb will have a one year warranty. Also, the ink tanks are not of lesser quality, but are a standard yield (about 200 pages per tank) versus a high yield (about 600 pages per tank). The Pro 901 will let you use the 105XL black cart however. This special ink tank (black only) will give you about 500 pages of print for only $5 or a penney a page!by LexmarkStaff11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JPM, I Have used the copy feature on my machine to make double sided copies. You do not have to change or touch the paper, but it does take a little time and you can walk away, leave it and come back to completed two sided copies. If doing a lot of double sided copies, it's faster to reinsert the paper into the tray and easy to do. Hope this helps.by ProfessorBill2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES ON BOTHby MRWHITE842/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can print from your Android Tablet with Google Cloud Print, Check it out here: http://www.google.com/cloudprint I have not had any luck with duplex printing.by ShaneP2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a setting for automatic duplex printing that works just fine. If your Bluetooth device interfaces with your computer then it should work.by rickb542/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should be able to automatically print 2-sided documents but you won't be able to print from an Android device.by LexmarkStaff2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I have mine set to automatically print 2 sided. You do not have to take it out and reinsert. I am not sure about the bluetooth connectivity. I haven't tried to set up my tablet yetby ersinc3192/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?