As Seen on TV Rollo Style Heated Hair Brush
Customers also considered
- $29.99 Was $31.97Save $1.98
- $14.99 List price $34.99Save $20.00
- $18.18 List price $24.99Save $6.81
- $11.42 List price $19.46Save $8.04
- $16.79 Was $19.99Save $3.20
- $7.29 List price $11.66Save $4.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen on TV Rollo Style Heated Hair Brush gives you a tangle-free way to style your hair. The design of this brush allows the heat to radiate through the conductive plates. This lets the bristles on this rotating hair brush work to dry and brush your hair at the same time. The result is voluminous hair that is smooth and shiny. This As Seen on TV Hair Brush rotates 90 times per minute. You are able to make your hair straight or give it bouncy curls with this versatile styling tool. This brush is easy to pack, so you can take it with you when you travel; it will easily fit in your suitcase or purse. This way you can give yourself the hair style you want no matter where you are or what time it is. This brush can take the place of several other styling tools, such as a curling iron, hair brush and a hair straightener. This saves you plenty of room in your luggage for other things.
As Seen on TV Rollo Style Heated Hair Brush:
- Rotating styling brush
- Straighten, style or curl your hair
- Great way to style your hair anywhere
- Built in tangle-free system
- Rotates 90 times a minute
- Model# BK0104
- As seen on TV hair brush leaves your hair shiny and smooth
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 3.5 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You shouldn't have to, but unless you have about 50 strands of hair total, this thing won't rotate through your hair.by Permanme1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?