The padded climbing seat bar of the API Star Climbing Tree Stand provides a comfortable climb while the 17 inches wide by 11 inches deep by two inches thick seat cushion and attached backrest offer comfort during the hunt. Padded armrests and a foot rest that flips back add to the unbeatable comfort this stand provides. A padded adjustable shooting rail provides a steady shot for gun hunting, but can be flipped back and out of the way for a clear shooting lane. A wide stance can be achieved with the 20 inches wide by 28 inches deep foot platform. Inside the climber measures 20 inches by 24 inches. Camouflage accessory bag, backpack straps, coated steel climbing chains, climbing brackets, fasteners and a safety harness are also included. This stand weighs 28 pounds with a weight rating of 300 pounds.
API Star Climbing Tree Stand:
- Seat cushion (17"W x 11"L x 2" inches thick) with attached back rest
- Foot platform (20"W x 28"D)
- Padded armrest and footrest that flips up
- Padded adjustable shooting rail that flips up
- Measurements inside the climber are 20" x 24"
- Includes an accessory bag, backpack straps, coated steel climbing chains, climbing brackets and fasteners
- Includes a TMA-certified full-body harness
- Weight Rating: 300 lbs
- Model# ACL305-A