About this item
What We Like About The Award-Winning PlasmaCar This cool car really has it all. Operated by your child's own energy, the PlasmaCar uses a combination of inertia, centrifugal force, and friction to provide an exhilarating but safe ride of up to 6 mph. You'll need no batteries, gears, or pedals - just turn the steering wheel back and forth to move forward and turn the wheel 180 degrees to go backwards. The smoother and flatter the surface, the faster you'll go. To end your ride, stop rotating the steering wheel and put your feet on the ground.
Because the PlasmaCar is designed for indoor or outdoor use, your child can enjoy it (and get needed exercise) even when the weather isn't cooperating. Available in a variety of bright colors. Not your ordinary riding toy, the PlasmaCar is so much fun to drive, you just might have trouble getting your child off of it.Additional Features:
- Measures 32L x 12W x 10H inches
- Seat height: 8.5 inches
- 220-pound weight capacity on smooth, flat surfaces
- 120-pound weight capacity on rough, uneven surfaces
- Simple to operate - no pedals, gears, or batteries required
- Runs quietly on "kid power" for exercise
- Durable, high-quality plastic in a sleek design
- Many colors to choose from
- Ride at speeds up to 6 mph
- Tested to meet or exceed international safety standards
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, my daughter is almost 6 and loves zooming around the house on it. My husband and I have both ridden it around the house as well. It's a lot of fun!by OHMom2be3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it really needs to be used on the driveway or indoors on hard floors.by OHMom2be3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?