Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $11.92 Was $16.32Save $4.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines. As the first boots on the ground, players experience heart-pounding missions across diverse locations including Paris, Tehran and New York City. In the field, periods of tension and anticipation are punctuated by moments of complete chaos. As bullets whiz by, as walls crumble, as explosions force players to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before. To complement the single-player campaign, Battlefield 3 delivers 10 massive co-op maps and multiple multiplayer modes - a proven strength of Dice.
- Experience the battlefield, Feel the Battle - Battlefield 3 delivers the most physical FPS experience combining genre-defining technology with best-in-class vehicle and team warfare in urban locations. With the power of Frostbite 2, players will feel the impact of bullets and explosions and can drag their fallen comrades into safety.
- Frostbite Gets Physical - Players will feel the true physical battlefield through Frostbite 2 and its state-of-the-art technology. Built upon this powerful engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally into the world around them like never before.
- Fight a Marine's War - Battlefield 3 preserves the series' signature game play and unparalleled vehicle variety and takes it to the next level by incorporating the best of sandbox freedom within the single-player campaign. As the first boots on the ground, players will wage all out war as they step into the role of U.S. Marine, Henry Black. Tasked with eliminating the deadly force known as the PLR, players will take to land, sea and air as SGT Black as well as other playable characters in heart-pounding action that spans the globe.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The award-winning online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline the impressive armada of land, air and sea vehicles available to players in single player, co-op and multiplayer.
- Urban Combat - Players take the fight to iconic and unexpected places , Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as they fight their way through the war of tomorrow.
- Acclaimed Studio - Based in Stockholm, Sweden, DICE is the award-winning studio behind the Battlefield series that has sold over 30 million copies worldwide.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Sonic The Hedgehog|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19728|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is an fps.by Gottaburnemall9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes =D)by AlleyboySpeed1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. the best ever made. forget call of duty. this game is epicby nanaoftheyaw7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a first person shooterby AWFordJr1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, its a First Person Shooter game. the best ever madeby ChicagoBearsRule9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is a fps similar to MW3.by GeneralMayhem1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cdkst64/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Brand new! Mine came with the code and everything!by pumaninga8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Newby Hammertime1231/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well sometimes It will not have the code or it is used but 40% of the time it is not used My Suggestion: Get it Newby XxMilitaryGamerxX8/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a new copy, and walmart does sell "used" but on here its preowned... they have it separated to make it easier.by cdevjoshlolo1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart does not sell used games. This would be a new game.by GeneralMayhem5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Premium gives you a code that gives you access to all the map packs. With the standard you have to buy all the map packs.by TheGeneral3311/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the standard does not come with all the extra dlc i had ti get it seperate buying the premiume version is a better valueby Larry544010/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Premium edition is basically a starter pack, gives players who are starting late in the game a chance to stand against higher ranked players (Like me for instance). The standard edition is just the game,it doesn't unlock any weapons that you get at higher levels.by CameraReviewer162/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- premium EDITION is more expensive but if you play online (like in servers) it gives you more stuff. that's basically all.by ps3jsmcj10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?