Customers also considered
- $3.55 Was $3.94Save $0.39
Check out these related products
- $6.31 List price $6.94Save $0.63
- Clearance$10.27 List price $20.99Save $10.72
- $78.95 List price $86.85Save $7.90
- Reduced Price$17.42 List price $21.72Save $4.30
- Reduced Price$7.91 List price $8.35Save $0.44
- Reduced Price$21.31
- Reduced Price$21.69 List price $29.42Save $7.73
- See details in cart
- Reduced Price$13.43 List price $18.27Save $4.84
- Reduced Price$22.78 List price $30.89Save $8.11
- Reduced Price$77.48 List price $103.39Save $25.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your floors shine without the hassle of a mop and bucket with the Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit. This powerful cleaning tool gives cleaning a whole new meaning. It cleans better than a traditional mop to reveal more shine than traditional mopping, which can just redeposit dirt on floors. The floor cleaning kit comes with one power mop with a scrubbing strip, two cleaning pads and a 500 mL bottle of cleaning solution. The floor cleaner helps prevent streaks and residue. The cleaning solution is also specially formulated to break up and dissolve tough messes. Next, the thick, super-absorbent cleaning pad trap and locks in those dirt, mud, grime and even grease for a thorough cleaning. When you're done, just throw the pad away. The Swiffer Wet Jet has a dual-nozzle sprayer, a strong-grip pole and a flexible head. The Swiffer cleaning kit also features a powerful scrubby strip for breaking apart tough dried-on spots and messes. Four AA batteries are required for use.
Got a mess on your hands? Clean it up with the Swiffer cleaning kit! This powerful kit is ideal for all flooring, including glossy ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate floors. It features a Swiffer Wet Jet mop that's equipped with a dual nozzle sprayer that delivers cleaning solution to a larger area for more efficient cleaning. A tough scrubbing strip that tackles even the toughest dirt and grime. The thirsty cleaning pads lift the mess up and away.
Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit:
- 1 Power Mop with scrubbing strip
- 2 cleaning pads
- 1 bottle multi-purpose cleaning solution (500 mL)
- Swiffer cleaning kit takes 4 AA batteries
- Batteries and additional cleaning pads sold separately
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||32694|
|Features:||Quick Cleaning , Bucketless mop|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 11.00 x 51.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you can useyour own solution. Here is how I did it, remove the cap /seal. Put your own cleaning solution, diluted according to manufacturers instructions. Replace the cap/ seal. Voila! I have done this 7 times with my Swiffer and nary a leak. You just have to think outside the box, sometimes.by Drekeweg6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use anything you'd like, but you'll have to spray it yourself from whatever container you choose.. The bottles that are made for the Swiffer don't seem to be refillable. That hasn't stopped me from using cheaper solutions though.by Chris12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Your asking the question like your speaking to a Walmart Associate. Well, your speaking to a Walmart customer. If your talking in general, you can use anything. Now do you want it to spray through the swifter spray system, think again- special bottle.by Poindexter21486/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- I suppose if you had a way of injecting the fluid in there, you could use your own. The only problem is that you would make a mess putting in on the unit. The wetjet solution bottle has a little rubber/plastic seal that punctures when it is inserted on the swiffer unit. So, if you refilled it with something else, part of it might spill if you put it back on there. I've never tried it, but I did think about it - the solution is pretty cheap, so the risk of cleaning up a mess seemed like too much to me.by NunyaBiznatch2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to use Swiffer Wetjet cleaning solution only. Their bottles will only fit in the mop.by cleanmaniac6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can only use the swiffer refills and they can not be refilled either. so have to keep buying the ones that fit the mop.by gmcarol12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you must use their product,according to the manual.by hedyka12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can only use swiffer refills. Using any other product will damage and void your warranty on your unit. -Walmart associateby BabyBrwneyez12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Swiffer WetJet device and refills are specially designed to work together and clean your floors. Other brands may damage your WetJet or your floors and will void your warranty. Swiffer Sweeper dry and wet refills also should not be used on the device. Use only SWIFFER WETJET refills with your device.by ProcterandGamble11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to supply the 2 AA batteries.by WattGal4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to buy your own.by DivaOfGlam12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you have to buy 4 AA batteriesby Goose1234/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with batteries.by superprice12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. It requires 2 AA batteries.by cheriec5312/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not come with batteriws.by Memato61/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does notby Lizerd12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need 4 AA batteries.by JillioK12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Your asking the question like your speaking to a Walmart Associate. Well, your speaking to a Walmart customer. The bottle snaps in. Easyby Poindexter21489/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in various scents, a large bottle and/or a small. Just turn upside down and insert small end into the compartment, push it down firmly and you are all set! You don't have to remove it between uses but if you want to use a different scent, just pull one out and insert another. Store them upright. Do NOT remove or tamper with the caps. The instructions are very clear and easy to understand.by cheriec535/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Directions easily walk you through it. There is an arrow on one side of the liquid... you tip it upside down, and face the arrow against the mop handle and pop it in. The liquid had a lid that is broken open by the mop when inserted. Pretty cool... no mess...by JillioK6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with instructions. But it is very easy. The cleaning solution bottle just slides right into a slot on the mop.by cleanmaniac2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you will attach the bottle ,follow the instructions that come with the product. the batteries are also inserted in their right place, and all it takes is to read the manual. nothing is simpler, you should do it in less than 5 minutes.by hedyka12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Locate the arrow on the back of the refill bottle, make sure the arrow is pointing down and place the bottle (arrow side against the pole) in the unit until you hear a click. -Walmart associateby BabyBrwneyez1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Swiffer Wet Jet fluid bottle is inserted in the holder on the device. Instructions come with the kit. However, if you have any questions, there is a demo on the Swiffer.com site (http://www.swiffer.com/en_US/wetjet.do)by ProcterandGamble9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?