Filemate Identity with Wi-Fi, 8GB Memory & 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 2.2 (Froyo) Operating System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The FileMate tablet PC offers a superior media experience with a capacitive 7" touch screen, web surf, e-Reader, personal planner, and much more. You can use your Wi-Fi tablet anytime, anywhere with supporting wireless and Bluetooth technology. The Identity 7" tablet went through Google's rigorous requirements (hardware, software and many other) and passed the test. This Google Android 2.2 tablet allows you to download applications (over 150k via Google Marketplace) at super-fast speeds. With an internal memory of 8GB that can be upgraded to 32GB via a SD card slot. Yhis Wi-Fi tablet lets you store tons of tunes, videos, and other files.
FileMate Identity with Wi-Fi and Android 2.2 (Froyo) Operating System:
Technical Specifications:1GHz Arm Cortex A8 processor fast internet surfing, video playback and App'tasic experience
Software and Applications:
Warranty and Support
What's in the Box:
To learn more about Tablet PCs and what they can do for you, click here.
|Processor Type:||ARM Cortex A8 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||512 MB|
|Hard Drive Size:||N/A|
|Laptop Screen Size:||7"|
|Screen Type:||Capacitive Multi-Touch|
|Battery Life:||8 hours 30 minutes|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth v2.1|
|Connector Type:||1 x Charger Port, 1 x Headphone Jack, 1 x micro-SD slot, 1 x mini-USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||USB Cable , Charger , Earphones|
|Operating System Version:||Android 2.2|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 9.25 x 2.75|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Use a safety pin needle. lift end flap. Hit reset and it should charge right up. We had to the same on two after children watched a lot of TV and movies. I figured it may be memory full.by Millicent212/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Open the door at the top. There is a reset button that you can push in with a paperclip or pen. This is also mentioned in the small brochure that was in the box.by SmartMom1112/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please open the SD card flap, and look for the pin hole, If the screen is facing you, the pin hole is all the way to the left. Please insert a paperclip, safety pin. etc... until the tablet vibrates. The tablet should come on after that.by ItsalwaysFriday4me7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try to reset the Tablet. Get the Quick Start Guide that came with the Tablet. Turn it over so Identity Tab is on top. Then open it to the second page called "Initalization" It shows the location of the reset button. It worked for me about a week ago.by nuismer12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- return it or throw it awayby turen112/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you slide the 'lock' button over to the right on the main screen---I learned that the 'hard way' myself.by DocG12/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take it back! I bought this for my daughter and after 2 days it stopped working too. It would freeze and I couldn't get it to turn off-piece of junk!by Lucky9807/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes---i love itby msalyerville12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. See my recent review. WiFi Easy Android Apps I find it easier than iTunes.by Millicent212/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Considering the features, the Android Market, and especially the COST---it is a GREAT value in my estimation.by DocG12/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has performed flawlessly ! Downloaded ebooks in a flash, surfed the web and read email without a hitch! It took a while to figure out the controls but for the most part controls and buttons are very intuitive. Would recommed for anyone looking for a good value 7"netbook!by gslide12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so, but it's the first one I've tried.by kev3inp12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reviews speak for themselvesby ItsalwaysFriday4me12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Define excellent. It is a great tablet for the money. The biggest plus here is being able to utilize Google marketplace to get the full range of apps. Other devices you need to tweak the firmware in order to rig it to be able to utilize the android marketplace. This main fact alone at this price point makes this a very good buy.by EK198112/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy access to the Market. If you have already purchsed something you can move it here. Make sure you use the same e-mail as you already have. We use a AMEX gift card to pay...no credit card info sent over wires.by Millicent212/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can access Android Marketplace. Also check out getjar.com literally thousands of apps and they're free.by CoastToCoast12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It doesby nuismer12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes froyo 2.2 full marketby sandyInfla5012/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, you will need to connect to your Wi-Fi then set up a Google account.by ItsalwaysFriday4me12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Access, yes. But the device is not supported in the marketplace, therefore you cannot download or install any apps.by lovegoodness12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (9)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01