About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This gun from Remington will always shoot straight and aim true.
Remington 770 Rifle with Scope, .308 Win:
- Classic rifle
- Twist: 1 x 10"
- Action type: bolt action
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel color: blued
- Barrel length: 22"
- Length of pull: 13.375"
- Overall length: 42.5"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Stock: black
- Barrel type: carbon steel barrel
- Sights: open
- Drilled and tapped
- Scope included
|Manufacturer Part Number:||770/308/85634|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225338|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's either a Bushnell or a Hunan.by Larry6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Most have a bushnell sharpshooter the whitetail pro has a burrisby ChevyFan326/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is a bushnell don't really say on it but it is accurate and a great rifle all aroundby kenny307/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- in fla its bushnell but dont know if it changes in distribution centers, remington timimng contracts, etc.by ExSpecOpsOperativeDsnipe6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- mine came with a Bushnellby Samson714546/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (42) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rifle will shoot the 7.62x 51mm nato round with no problems no matter what someone tells you here.The nato round just has thicker brass but compensates with a lighter load of powder. I shoot surplus ammo all the time.Surplus ammo the military uses will not be as hot a load as the commercial .308 Rem..by Larry7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (41) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- As a Collector of Military weapons for many years with many 7.62x51mm weapons,!!! PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT A MILITARY 7.62.51 CARTRIDGE IN ANY COMMERCIALLY MADE .308 RIFLE!!!! MILITARY SPECIFICATIOS ARE VERY "LOOSE". THEY ARE MADE MY MANY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD AND ARE TO MILITARY SPECIFICATIONS. COMMERCIAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE VERY "TIGHT" AND ARE VERY "CRITICAL". YOUR commercial weapon has much closer tolerances than a military weapon and could well "!!!BLOW UP!!!" with military ammo. Do Not let any "ARM CHAIR" EXPERT STEER YOU WRONG!!!by RONBO7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (28)Was this answer helpful?
- The Remington 770 .308 will shoot 7.62x51 (7.62NATO) as well as .308. .308 is a stronger (hotter) round than the military surplus 7.62NATO. ***The 7.62NATO is not the same as the more common 7.62x39 or 7.62x54.by LoveMyWifeAndBoys7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (31) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will shoot 7.62x51 rounds. This is the same round as a .308 Winchester. Its just the NATO measurements. It won't shoot just any 7.62 round since that is just 30 caliber. It has to be 7.62x51. A 7.62x39 is a common round for rifles like AK's and SKS's but wont shoot safely in a .308. Other common 7.62 round is the 7.62x54R (Russian) Again its a 7.62 round but not compatible with .308 Winchester.by CWilkinson6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (52) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- first, a clip is a holder that carries the cartridges in preparation to rapidly load a magazine. A magazine is a contained ammo storage that is either built into the rifle, or is removable and when inserted into the magazine well, dispenses the ammunition directly into the receiver. These terms are NOT inter-changeable. Now to answer your intended question, Yes the 770 comes with a single 4 round magazine, though good luck cycling the rounds. Mine the magazine had to be removed to eject each spent casing, and then reinserted to chamber the next cartridge. Tried three remington brand 770 magazines. Mine was in .308 Winby dragonmanus6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby stikmann5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..the 770 has a detachable clip.by ChevyFan323/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (8)Was this answer helpful?