Edimax EW-7811Un 150Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $16.99Save $7.00
- $12.97 List price $15.84Save $2.87
- Reduced Price$9.95 List price $15.99Save $6.04
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.66 List price $11.58Save $0.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Edimax EW-7811un 150Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter packs superior performance in its compact size. It supports maximum range and speed and provides higher data rates of up to 150Mbps when connecting with a wireless 802.11n device, which is three times faster than your normal 11g connection. This mini USB adapter is hidden well B port. This features ensures the safety of your USB adapter which will not be accidentally snapped anymore. The Edimax wireless USB adapter saves the environment and your electricity bill by reducing power consumption by 20 percent to 50 percent through the use of the green WLAN technology. It also comes with the auto idle state adjustment feature. The The Edimax EW-7811un 150mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter also includes the 16-language EZmax setup wizard for a convenient configuration of the EW-7811Un to your wireless network.
Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter:
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Supports smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment
- Triples wireless coverage
- Mini USB adapter includes multi-language EZmax setup wizard
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryption and WPS-compatible
- Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-power save mode
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EW-7811UN|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Interface Type:||USB port (compatible with 2.0 specification) , Hi-Speed USB|
|Features:||Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Green WLAN|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 3.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, and is so very easy to install it is or was until i broke it the best adapter i have ever owned well worth the money i will buy anotherby MRGRIZZ6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the installation comes with the product.by TryIt2Day6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with one.by 28Kate2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is one of the half size CDs so if your player is vertical you'll have to lay the machine down horizontally to get it to stay in and run.by NewReviewerInMD6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The driver is available on the Edimax web site.by NUCMED7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will need to use the included disc for the installation.by oddknocker3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with the installation CD.by hotord613/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but it has oneby dlangsr4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you have to install driver via CD. If you cannot find the original installation CD which comes with your purchase, you can always download the latest driver from Edimax Website at the link below. http://www.edimax.com/en/support_detail.php?pd_id=347&pl1_id=1&pl2_id=by Edimax6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have Windows 8 installed on my old Dell desktop pc and I use the Edimax to connect to internet via my DSL box.by TryIt2Day7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is also compatible with Ubuntu 12.04.by crimsplayer6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you have a USB 2 slot available but you have to install the software from the CD to get it to work.by NewReviewerInMD10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not. I installed it on a laptop that was sitting next to a desktop PC. Granted in the same room as the wireless router but it should work.by NUCMED6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used on ANY computer with a spare USB1 or 2 port.by oddknocker7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dlangsr5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used on your desktop PC. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 or windows 8.by Edimax7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't really get this...can I do away with my current provider and only have to use this or do I need some kind of a router to make this work?
- sorry to say you still have to pay for your internet. if you have a wireless router then this will almost certainly work for you. its main uses are for people whose wireless function stopped working inside their computer or for those people whose computer never had the wireless feature. hope this helps.by Steamdiamond4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need internet a wireless router.by happymom12062/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a wifi routerby lagaile7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must have a service provider for internet access. This works with wireless routers, ok.by DSLTile10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It connects to wi-fi access points. You need to have a router with an Internet connection.by blacqwolf1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Service provider and wireless router a must.by Techtalker3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Andre, You still need a internet provider and a router to make this work. EW-7811Un is a adapter to receive wireless signal. If you do not have wireless network in your home, you cannot have any internet through this adapter. If you have any questions, please contact our Live Tech Support Team at (408)988-6092 or email to "email@example.com." We are more than willing to help you with your concerns. Our aim is to regain your confidence and trust and build long term relationship with Edimax. Best regards, Edimax Customer Service Teamby Edimax7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?