A sampler of Mrs. Fields'® fresh-from-the-oven Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, Brownie Bites, and Mini Muffins. Comes in a reuseable wicker basket with a white ribbon.
Mrs. Fields has been baking cookies for nearly 30 years, and nobody bakes them better. Irresistibly soft and luscious, they're made from Mrs. Fields' very own recipes using real butter, whole eggs, pure vanilla, and a special blends of flour, sugar, and chocolate.. Please note that Mrs. Fields® cookies are made using equipment that does come in contact with nuts.
Tips for enjoying Mrs. Fields® delicacies
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- If you have to save some for later: never re-refrigerate - they dry out. Store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, or may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375-degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375-degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
The story of Mrs. Fields® Debbi Fields, a young mother with no business experience, opened her first cookie store in Palo Alto, Calif., in 1977. They told her she was crazy. No business could survive just selling cookies. Humble beginnings launched Mrs. Fields® into a worldwide celebrity and made her company the premier chain of cookie and baked goods stores.
Quality, more than anything, accounts for Mrs. Fields® worldwide acceptance. The mission has always been to create the highest quality product possible - every time. That commitment has yielded products like no others, deeply satisfying personal indulgences that people just can't get enough of.
- Wicker basket with white ribbon
- Bite sized cookies, brownies and muffins
- Available in 2 sizes