The La Crosse Technology Wireless Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer has an easy to read LCD display with large numbers so you can get an update on the time and temp with a quick glance. This unit displays the indoor and outdoor temperature, and keeps track of recent min/max temperature values. It also shows the time in 12 or 24 hour display. Hang the unit on a wall or perch it on a table with its detachable stand.
- Station: 3.3L x 0.89W x 5.86H inches
- Sensor: 1.5L x 0.83W x 5.05H inches
- Indoor temperature range: -10 to +59.9°C (14.1 to 139.8°F)
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F ( -39.8°C to 59.9°C)
About La Crosse Technology Based in La Crosse, Wis., La Crosse Technology is a multinational company founded in 1985 with a small-town philosophy of servicing their customers to the highest level. Their consumer electronics products include radio-controlled clocks and watches, wireless weather stations, power monitors, and other measuring devices. La Crosse introduced radio-controlled clocks to the US market in 1991 and continues to be on the cutting edge of this technology in America. Their weather instruments, clocks, and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Indoor and outdoor temperature
- Records min/max temperature
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Wireless outdoor sensor with 330 ft. transmission range