Customers also viewed these products
- from $173.43Save $225.57
HP Deskjet 1051 All-in-One Printer
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.99 List price $12.79Save $1.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Print, scan and copy everyday documents with the compact, reliable HP all-in-one model. Designed to fit your taste, space and budget, it is easy to use and maintain, helps you conserve resources and is backed by the HP award-winning service and support.
HP Deskjet 1051 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 16 ppm; Color: Up to 12 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Deskjet printer/copier/scanner is Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
HP 61 black ink cartridges, HP 61 tri-color ink cartridges, HP 61XL black ink cartridges, HP 61XL tri-color ink cartridges
- Copier Settings:
Black Copy Speed: Up to 4.5 cpm; Color Copy Speed: Up to 2.5 cpm
Copy Resolution: up to 600 dpi
- Scan Settings:
Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 60-sheet standard input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6
- HP 61 black ink cartridge
- HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge
- Resusable tote
- Quick Reference
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CH351A#B1H|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163957|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.05 x 16.81 x 6.14 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I picked up walmart's economy copy/print paper by Georgia Pacific...$3 bucks for 500 sheets. Its standard weight & acid free and it works great in my HP 1051 printer.by saphiretiger4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the cheapest paper Walmart sells .by limeylass4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty much any type of computer paper!, For "Normal" stuff i would recommend "Multipurpose Paper" From HP!....But you can use the cheaper stuff as well!by Gizmo4204/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may use any printer paper you wish.by RenNightwalker4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used regular, cardstock and stationary type paper so far.by An anonymous customer4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get my paper from Family Dollar for $2.00 for a hundred sheets. Because I use this for personal and not business I can use the cheapest paper I can find. If I had to type a resume or a business letter I would use more expensive paper.by carled4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use standard 8 1/2 x 11. I think it could use 8 1/2 x 14. any computer printer paper (copy - regular - premium - photo )by nick2124/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When you scan the image does it save to a thumb drive/memory cardor does it hook up to the computer?
- you have to hook it up to a computer to save the image you scanby PiperAngel955/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, usb connectivityby cwbysatx5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i set mine up to where i have a shortcut on desktop to scan when done scanning hit save n it saves to ur computerby jpzbrat5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has no scanner, only print and copy.by nemkinai5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes to you computer. From there, you can transfer it to where ever you like.by Chilly564/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should scan to a location of your choice and if not included in the software that came with the printer then go to www.hp.com and download the "HP Solution Center", you can use this with any printer. Cheersby Searcher50004/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would go to the C drive folder by default, then you could transfer it to the thumb drive.by cdm628554/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Window 7 64 bit operating system on my computer and the HP Inkjet 1051 printer is compatible with it.by JerseyGirl19564/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea I have Windows 7 64 bit and it works on mineby FresnoStateStudent3/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, had to call HP direct to find out before we ordered it. It is working greatby BettyLoo2/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby aleinbird1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 64 bit compatible. =)by lunadevi1/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is I have a computer with win 7 64x and it installed and worked fine.by mark00821/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?