Acer Gray 15.6" Aspire AS5349-2481 Laptop PC with Intel Celeron B800 Dual Core Processor, Webcam, HDMI Out and Windows 7 Home Premium
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$219.99 List price $270.59Save $50.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Breeze through daily tasks, have fun and enjoy your favorite digital media with this gray Aspire 15.6" notebook computer. Reliable processor performance, outstanding multimedia features and enhanced connectivity give you all the tools needed to stay productive and entertained. Enjoy a seamless media sharing experience between enabled devices in your home thanks to Acer Clear.fi. Make the most out of your everyday computing experience.
Acer 15.6" Aspire AS5349-2481 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Celeron B800 Dual-Core processor
1.50GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks. With an empty memory slot open it makes it easier and less expensive to upgrade to 4GB, 6GB or even 8GB of Total memory.
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 8x SuperMulti Double-Layer drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Acer laptop PC
- 15.6" HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX 10.1
Additional Acer Laptop PC Features:
- Built-in webcam
- Memory card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x microphone-in jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4 hours battery life. Get a 2nd battery for extra on the go power when needed.
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new Acer laptop PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- McAfee Internet Security Suite Trial
- Acer Backup Manager, Acer ePower Management and Acer eRecovery Management
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year International Travelers Limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the gray Aspire 15.6" notebook computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power Adapter and Cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this Acer laptop PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Occasion:||For Him , Big Spender , Techie , For Teen , For Her|
|Processor Type:||Intel Celeron|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight|
|Memory Card Type:||2 in 1 ( SD Card, MultiMediaCard )|
|Duration:||Up to 4 hours|
|Processor Speed:||1.50 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in Jack for AC Adapter, 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) Port, 1 x HDMI Port with HDCP Support, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-out Jack, 1 x Kensington Lock Slot, 1 x Microphone-in Jack, 3 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x VGA Port|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||4 hours|
|Interface Type:||2-in-1 Digital Card Reader|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1366 x 768|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Form:||SO DIMM 204-pin|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LX.RR902.022|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Accessories Included:||AC Power Cord , Battery , AC Adapter|
|Battery Capacity:||4400 mAh|
|CPU Socket Type:||Intel Celeron B800 / 1.5 GHz|
|Features:||Yes , HDCP, CineCrystal , Includes a pre-loaded image of select Microsoft Office 2010 suites. Purchase an Office 2010 Product Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on this PC.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.96 x 15.00 x 1.37 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it comes with a charger you need buy nohthing unless you want to like i did buy a wireless mouse to go with it...thanksby hippopotamus6661/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I does include a charger.by YumaDave12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes with a charger you plug in the wall.by NevadaCruiser12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger is included and it charges as needed when it is plugged in. It is recommended that you let the battery run down between charges. If you leave it plugged in at all times, like I do, it's actually better to remove the battery.by grh34912/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a charger!by JR731112/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This notebook includes an A/C adapter which can charge the battery as well as power the unit without a battery.by TeamAcer12/12/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have this laptop and it is wifi ready meaning it will search for a connection close by and try and connect, I had no issues, connected right up, u may need ur friends passcode to connect though if they have thier wifi on secure lock.by tdh248411/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can connect it directly. the laptop has wireless net built it. it connects to any wireless internet as long as you know the password (if one is needed)by alexias11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need to purchase a separate router if the laptop has network capability. If your friend has a password for their network you will need that!by shelgold211/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I too have ATT Uverse and I was able to use the wireless option. You will need to get the password to connect to wireless in your computer. If you right click on the wireless icon that shows you the strength of your wireless signal select manage wireless networks for my computer it is 2wire146 for mine then select properties\security\show characters and you will see a 10 digit # use that as the password.by Over35Mama11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Notebook should connect fine to the ATT wireless Internet. We suggest contacting ATT on instructions to accomplish this task.by TeamAcer11/17/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What does 'With an empty memory slot open it makes it easier & less expensive to upgrade to 4GB,etc.' mean as mentioned in description?
- You do not need to upgrade before using--the capability is there in the future if you so choose. It works great the way it is!!by shelgold211/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently the system has 2GB of memory so you can purchase and addition 2GB card and insert into the slot to expand your memory which is the amount of storage your computer will hold. Like how many pictures or tunes you can hold before it gets full and you have to start to delete. I personally think it would be cheaper and easier to just purchase a flash drive and insert it in your USB slot. I just purchased 8 GB's from Best Buy for $19.99 on Sunday.by Over35Mama11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The available memory slot means you can add more memory if you wish although it is not required to use this product. Some applications require 4GB of memory to be run and this product has the ability to be upgraded to support those types of applications.by TeamAcer10/31/2011Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Clearance$189.00 Was $399.00Save $210.00
- Rollback$289.00 Was $399.00Save $110.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$999.00 Was $1299.00Save $300.00
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$224.00 Was $249.00Save $25.00
- Clearance$299.00 Was $449.99Save $150.99