About this item
Would you like to integrate Google+ with an existing website, or build your own social application on the platform? Developing with Google+ takes you on a tour of the Google+ APIs, with lots of concrete examples and hands-on projects. Youll learn how to take advantage of Google+ social plug-ins, communicate programmatically with Google+ over REST APIs, and author real-time Hangout Apps.
Over the course of this book, youll follow the progress of a fictional company, Baking Disasters, as it incorporates all the features of the Google+ platform.
- Make the most of social widgets such as the +1 button, Badge, and the Share button
- Use performance tuning techniques to speed up social plugins on your site
- Create your own plugins by accessing public data APIs with RESTful web services
- Transform an blog into a social web application through server-side processing
- Use OAuth to authenticate users and authorize your access to their private data
- Extend Google+ Hangouts programmatically and create your own application
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Sep 21, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||104|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.36|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.0 x 0.2|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.