Pike Place Market Recipes: 130 Delicious Ways to Bring Home Seattle's Famous Market
Check out these related products
- $11.61 List price $16.99Save $5.38
- $23.71 List price $35.00Save $11.29
- $19.33 List price $25.00Save $5.67
- $18.28 List price $24.00Save $5.72
- $21.87 Was $23.56Save $1.69
- $18.45 List price $21.99Save $3.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pike Place Market sits in the center of downtown Seattle and at the center of the Seattle food scene. With its famous seafood and locally grown produce, it is seven acres of wonderful ingredients and inspiration for the home cook. Cookbook author Jess Thomson has prowled the Market's stalls, shops, restaurants, and purveyors to assemble 80 wonderful recipes that express all of the flavors of the Pike Place Market. Included here are Le Pichet's Salade Verte, Etta's Mini Dungeness Crab Cakes by Tom Douglas, and the Pink Door's Linguine alla Vongole. The author has also created recipes that are inspired by ingredients found at the market, such as Spanish Chickpea and Chorizo Stew (with Uli's Sausage) and a MarketSpice Tea Cake. The author is so well versed in the market that her cookbook can also serve as a guide to the specialty shops and off-the-beaten path purveyors and cafes. With gorgeous images by photographer Clare Barboza of prepared recipes, dazzling ingredients, and scenes of the Pike Place Market, this is the ultimate Seattle cookbook.
|Contributed by:||Barboza, Clare|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publish Date:||May 2012|
|Number of Pages:||205|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 8.25 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $13.99 Was $16.96Save $2.97
- $26.65 List price $45.00Save $18.35
- $12.05 List price $14.00Save $1.95
- $16.70 List price $25.00Save $8.30
- $19.73 Was $20.99Save $1.26
- $13.56 List price $16.95Save $3.39
- $19.99 Was $21.44Save $1.45
- $18.58 List price $29.99Save $11.41
- $10.38 List price $17.00Save $6.62
- $23.88 Was $25.39Save $1.51
- $6.20 Was $7.19Save $0.99