About this item
Experience a place where two magical worlds unite: Kinect for Xbox 360 invites you to take a journey where stories come to life and dreams come true, right in your living room! Explore Disneyland park - from Main Street U.S.A. to Critter Country - join Peter Pan to battle Captain Hook, high-five Mickey Mouse or hug Snow White. Harnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures allows children, families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, step into adventures based on attractions, engage in challenging quests and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices, no controller required. Kinect: Disneyland Adventures is your portal to a magical world of Disneylandpark adventures through Kinect.
- Create memories. Whether it's your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneylandpark, relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventure.
- Discover Disneylandpark. Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire park, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland park experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Explore attractions. Experience your favorite Disneyland park attractions as immersive adventures - explore Neverland at Peter Pan's side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook; battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean; or partner with a friend to enjoy the fascinating world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Meet the characters.Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters - hug a princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and unlock. Collect Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the park to discover new game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Cooperative play. Partner with a friend or family member to explore Disneylandpark; have him or her jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn rewards. Designed to adjust difficulty based on skill, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures ensures that everyone is having fun and playing together.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.52 x 5.35 x 0.59|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Start out with one player and then have the second one join by standing and waving. There should be a notice in the upper left of the screen when the kinect sees the second player. They will not be able to explore the park by themselves, but their avatar will follow the primary player. In the rides they will be able to move independently. If the avatar is changing it is not recognizing your child. They should stop and stand with their left arm 30-45 degrees away from their body and hold that position. There will be a logo of a person in that position appear near the bottom of the screen and shortly afterward they will be given the opportunity to login as themselves instead of as a guest.by capalt10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?