NASCAR Unleashed allows players to take their racer "to the streets" by driving on and off some of NASCAR's most famous tracks in this stylistically souped-up arcade racing competition. The gameplay has no limits and lax physics rules, as the key is bumping and grinding opponents out of the lead to seize the top spot. Mastering popular NASCAR techniques like drafting and sling-shotting earn drivers 'Boost' power-ups to pull out in front and pass the checkered flag first. Throughout, an easy to read, arcade style Heads-Up-Display informs gearheads of their race position, current speed, achievements and unlocks. Slick audio and visuals keep the game a pick up and play affair that is perfectly suited for young gamers. The end result is a breathtaking, arcade racer experience like no other.
- All-Star Pack: Fifteen of NASCAR's biggest drivers make their appearance including: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Joey Logano and many more!
- Venues: Players race on real life NASCAR sanctioned race tracks and then burst into brand new areas they wouldn't expect! Tracks include: Daytona International Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Martinsville Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway.
- Bumper to Bumper: Players will have to fight their way up to pole position. Opponents won't make it easy as they'll be every bit as ruthless as you on their quest to be the best!
- Race to Victory: The key to winning is the mastery of important NASCAR techniques like drafting and sling-shotting past the opposition. Players are awarded for skillful driving with a "boost" power-up that allows them to pull in front of the competition and go for the checkered flag.
- Arcade Action: Racing is wild, fast and crazy as players drift around corners and hit massive jumps while trying to avoid being wrecked.
- Unlockables: After winning events, players are rewarded with fun and goofy upgrades that can be used to customize their cars into something unique and outrageous.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Violence