Kool Seal White Elastomeric Roof Coating
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This acrylic-based Kool Seal White Elastomeric Roof Coating forms a thick rubber-like blanket for protection against moisture, mildew and algae. The elastomeric film is durable, water resistant and easy to clean.
Kool Seal White Elastomeric Roof Coating:
- Recommended for metal, concrete, foam, brick, flat cement tile, barrel cement tile and aged aluminum coatings
- Moisture resistant
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KST063300-20|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Should workby rylayne487/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!! Check with Sherwin-Williams, they may have it the store, numbers you need are Primer 34-700, Top Coat 63-900by Addition8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Could not find it listed on container. I never tried it, or if possible. I did find at Kool Seal Website: "RV Rubber Roof TopCoat White Elastomeric - (63-900)" and "RV Rubber Roof Primer - (34-700)"by Curious1244/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $75.00 at my walmartby rylayne4812/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In Las Vegas or Henderson its more than than $59 or less than $69 from two places I bought from. Compare it to Home Depot or Lowes its $69 in a different brand, yet per4haps the same substance. Its good to use - where its white enough, its cold to warm, without it, its too hot to touch. I put it on a flat roof and I could walk across it in my bare feet. on the hottest time of the year, not feel a thing. Therefore makes a big difference.by Curious1245/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- you would have to measure the square foot on the RFV Then see how many sq/ft a bucket coversby rylayne485/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!! Check with Sherwin_Williams, they may have it the store, nubers you need arePrimer 34-700, Top Coat 63-900by Addition10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?